Rate Dr. Frederick Buechel

Dr. Frederick Buechel's Ratings

I had a partial knee replacement three years ago. I walked out of the hospital the nex. Morning.I recommended him to my sister who was an orthopedic nurse in Pittsburgh. she also had great results. I would not use anyone else. He is the best in robotic partial knee replacements.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

As a practicing orthopaedic surgeon who performs the surgery I needed I chose carefully my own surgeon. Dr. Buechel has wonderful skills as a surgeon and a terrific manner with patients. You cannot do better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][588144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2013

One of the greatest orthopedic surgeons I have ever met. I have been treated by him and also referred many other patients to him and all have been pleased by his treatment. The first time I was in his office and he entered the waiting room all of the patients ran up to him and hugged him. I later asked if they always do that and was informed that there was no one like Dr. Buechel. I now agree but being male might not tend to hug other males.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][588143].votes_count ]]