Rate Dr. Jonathan A. Hyde

Dr. Jonathan A. Hyde's Ratings

This doctor was anxious to cut me and as quickly as possible with an extensive cervical spine procedure. He was unable to substantiate the need for the surgery with the insurance company. His staff recommend what I consider to be unethical procedures to bypass the insurance company and a subsequently seen neurosurgeon felt that the surgery recommended by this doctor would not have resolved the medical problem. His office staff were impossible to deal with and it made me wonder if his acceptance of staff performance permeated the operating room. Get a second and third opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Hyde is a very knowledgeable dr. he tells it like it is and gives you the choice on what you want to do. Great dr. and very friendly office staff. Had surgery and was up and walkig the same day just as he said. I feel like a new person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][588156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2012

This DR. is very Knowledgeable, but not a people person at all. Very rude, arrogant so much so that almost scares me to have him doodle with my spine. He is not very informative either, just says you have a problem and you need surgery, thats why I went to the Mayo clinic, they are so much better than this piece of work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][588155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

To those who say he is rude/kurt are ridiculous. You just want someone to hold your hand, and LIE to you. Sometimes persons as intelligent and skilled as Dr Hyde do not have time to coddle all patients. So those that are casting false aspersians go to a doctor who has more time then patients...which is always a bad sign! Furthermore if your in need a a friend its probably a good idea to find one outside a doctors office. In the end he is one of the finest physicians in Florida. If you cant see that...your a fool. Remember its your anotomy that is going to suffer, for your bruised ego. That is not the best trade off. Please, if you are concidering a spinal physician give Dr. Hyde a chance. He has been one of the finest physicians I have ever seen!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][588154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2009

Dr Hyde did my spinal fusion last August. He has given me back my life. I never felt so good. I can do everything. I am completely out of pain and discomfort. I am a new person. I tried the injetions, it did nothing. I also tried the DX9ooo table. What a waste of my money and time. Dr. Hyde is very professional and an excellent doctor along with his great staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][588153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

This guy is rude. He didn't explain anything. He told me that he is the best and "he is every other doctors teacher and they all learn from him". I can't stand the guy! Little Bald Napolean complex. I saw another guy got help and got results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][588152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

Ten years ago I was in an automobile accident. Among other doctors, I saw Dr. Hyde. He was the only one who, "Shot it to me straight". He said ice it, and I can give you injections every 6 months. In about 7-8 years you will probably need surgery. Seven and a half years later, I needed surgery. He performed lumbar surgery. It was uncomfortable for about a week. That was three months ago. What a pleasure it was do deal with this man and his staff. I hope that you never need surgery, but if you do, USE THIS DOCTOR! A-plus!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][588150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

This doctor thinks he's Elohim, in the flesh. My visit for treatment after being injured was one of demeaning and deplorable behavior on his behalf, even his staff sympathized with me. He refused to explain anything and cast me off as if i was an insignificant entity. Ironically, he later insisted i allow him to perform surgery on my spine and at one point became adamantly defient to my desire for a second opinion. Unfortrunately it just goes to show you how some individuals can let themselves get lost in their own convoluted narcissistic laurels. When my insurance allowed me the second opinion i swiftly sought out a highly qualified spinal surgery specialists. My new surgeon, reviewed my films and rendered a physical assessment of me and proceeded to frankly conclude that i was correct in seeking out a second opinion.He explained everything in detail in regards to the various alternatives to surgery. I still might need surgery in the future but i need not rush. Dr.Jekyll/Hyde loser!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][588151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Hyde was the best thing that happened to my back. The first night after surgery was the best night's sleep that I had in months. He allowed me to go home and contacted me early the next morning to check on me. The doctor couldn't have been more professional and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][588149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2008

After struggling with pain for several years. I was exstatic to find Dr. Hyde and his staff. They are courteous and very knowledgable in their field. Now I wake up every moring pain free.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][588148].votes_count ]]