Rate Dr. John Murdoch

Dr. John Murdoch's Ratings

Best General Surgeon in the city .Hands as large as granite boulders ,but with the dexterity of a micro- computer.Saved my sister- in laws life with his knowledge Great golfer also!!

Submitted Jan. 11, 2013 | flag

I had a pilodinal syst removed from the base of my spine. Dr. Murdoch said it was the largest one he has dealt with, and had to remove a very large amount of flesh. I am glad to say as of today I am healed and is much less time then estimated. The nurses I see at the hospital always love his work, and say that his patients heal faster and are better prepared when they see them. Dr. Murdoch made this unfortunate surgery easier to deal with. Thank you very much Dr.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2012 | flag

Awesome doctor. Kind, caring and has a sense of humour. He's human.

Submitted April 23, 2012 | flag

excellent care and knowledge of me as a patient. he is very compassionate and dedicated

Submitted Feb. 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Murdock performed a colon resection on me. During my hospitalization, Dr. Murdock visited daily, answered any and all questions, was attentive and, I believe, contributed greatly to my quick recovery. Dr. Murdock is a knowledgeable, considerate and capable surgeon.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag

I have had a few surgeries with Dr Murdock and he is always a great Doctor. I feel so comfortable with him and he is so kind and compassionate. He also removed my mothers breast from breast cancer and was both compassionate for her and her family.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr Murdoch recently removed my gallbladder. No complications :-) Wonderful surgeon, great bedside manner. Listened to my concerns and was very reassuring. Highly recommended!

Submitted Oct. 4, 2010 | flag

Dr. Murdock removed my gulbladder a few years ago and I was terrified until I met him . He made me feel at ease and his bedside manner is amazing. Just a wonderful person and doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone..

Submitted Aug. 9, 2010 | flag

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Murdock. I've seen him personally for gallbladder surgery and have also taken my father to see him. He has a wonderful bedside manner and is very professional. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2010 | flag

my experience with dr. murdoch in 2004 for gall bladder was soo good- pleasant, did a great job. no problems. good sense of humour!!! highly recommend

Submitted Jan. 4, 2010 | flag