Rate Dr. Cilliers Marais

Dr. Cilliers Marais's Ratings

Dr Marais is such a kind and non-judgemental doctor. He has helped me a great deal and although I don't see him often he is always there when I need him. His staff however always make me feel like I am bothering them and seemed annoyed at the patients.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Though he was only my maternity doctor he was amazing to me and my baby. He is extremely kind and efficent. He is an incredible doctor.

Submitted June 23, 2011 | flag

Dr Marais has been our family Dr. for 12 years and delivered both my children. He is kind and has an amazing heart. He is like family and always very professional. Dr Marais has helped me through very emotional times in the past 12 years and has gone above and beyond his job description. I feel very blessed to have him as our G.P! Thank you Dr. Marais for being an outstanding Dr

Submitted April 9, 2011 | flag

The best Doctor in the world he is truly a champion in all feilds so cheers Doc

Submitted Jan. 18, 2011 | flag

fantastic I love him as a Doctor helped me through some very bad times when my husband passed away

Submitted Sept. 30, 2010 | flag

Dr Marais is a great family doctor. He takes the time to listen to you, and will always find you the help you need. Dr Marais you are the best!!!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2009 | flag

Dr. Marais is all of the above. He is the best Doctor that I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. Dr. Marais also delivered my child. After the birth child I came down with an infection and he made the time to see me everyday in his office for a few weeks, instead of me being admitted to the hospital. I can not tell you how thankful I was for that. Dr. Marais even took the time to call my home to see how I was doing. Very, very caring and compassionate Dr. whom I would recommend highly.

Submitted July 18, 2008 | flag

Ditto on all the glowing comments. Dr. Marais was one of the doctors I would see at a very good clinic in Maple Ridge. I was bitten by one of my parrots just below my lip and needed stitches. He suggested to me that he could do a better job by not freezing the area and could I handle it. I'm good with pain, so I told him to go ahead. Yes, it was a bit miserable, but I can't even see a hint of where the bite was. What CAN'T Dr. Marais do! I'm out of the Maple Ridge area and miss having the care of such an excellent physician. Actually, not quite sure what it was, but all of the doctors at that clinic were tops in my eyes.

Submitted July 7, 2008 | flag