Rate Dr. Cilliers Marais

Dr. Cilliers Marais's Ratings

Dr Marais is never on time.... I could deal with that if he could remember who I was when I came in to see him after many visits. dr Marais called me back to review some blood work and looked puzzled when I told him he called me in. It is very disappointing going from a five star Dr like Dr Fernandez to a 3 star Dr like this. He doesn't take the time to talk to you or take things seriously. Plus his receptionist is rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

I have been with Dr. Marais for 15 years and I am contemplating changing physicians because of his rude receptionist. First of all it is has become almost impossible to see Dr. Marais as he is never available. If you go during drop in times you will wait for 4 hours to see him, as his receptionist refuses to make a list of names on a first come first serve basis. When you leave the offices you feel even more sick because of her rudeness and the way she treats his patients. I have made a point of being extremely nice to her but no avail, I have heard many people cursing at her because of her attitude and the long wait times. Dr. Marais is always late and sometimes he is on call lately I have felt rushed in consulting with him. I really like Dr. Marais however I am not going to deal with his rude receptionist anymore and his non availability for appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Dr Marais is such a kind and non-judgemental doctor. He has helped me a great deal and although I don't see him often he is always there when I need him. His staff however always make me feel like I am bothering them and seemed annoyed at the patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Though he was only my maternity doctor he was amazing to me and my baby. He is extremely kind and efficent. He is an incredible doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1598253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Dr Marais has been our family Dr. for 12 years and delivered both my children. He is kind and has an amazing heart. He is like family and always very professional. Dr Marais has helped me through very emotional times in the past 12 years and has gone above and beyond his job description. I feel very blessed to have him as our G.P! Thank you Dr. Marais for being an outstanding Dr

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1598252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

The best Doctor in the world he is truly a champion in all feilds so cheers Doc

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1598251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2011

fantastic I love him as a Doctor helped me through some very bad times when my husband passed away

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1598250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2010

Dr Marais is a great family doctor. He takes the time to listen to you, and will always find you the help you need. Dr Marais you are the best!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1598249].votes_count ]]