Rate Dr. JEFFREY J. Carfagno

Dr. JEFFREY J. Carfagno's Ratings

Great Dr/ great job/ personable and knowledgeable! Liked him and consider him my new GP!

Submitted April 24, 2014 | flag

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

Until recently I was a one-year patient of Dr. Carfagno. Over the past year I have seen him about every three months, with the occasional visit for acute problems. The only medications I take are Ambien and Atenolol. Last month when I called to make an appointment with him for an update discussion and med refills, I was told that he was no longer prescribing controlled medications to ANYONE- not just new patients, but to established patients as well. He knows my history and has never had a problem with the medications I take. My complaint now is that I have to find a new doctor, and Dr. Carfagno's office gave no warning of his policy change. His office staff has usually been very nice though.

Submitted June 10, 2013 | flag

By nature, I am immediately hesitant of doctors. My mother spent a considerable amount of time hospitalized when I was a youth. She had been misdiagnosed, not diagnosed at all and just went through a whole host of issues. So, when I got married and my wife informed me about Dr. Carfagno I was hesitant, HOWEVER, I have found Dr. Carfagno to be especially knowledgeable. If you are the type who is looking for someone to be fluffy and sweet and sugar coat everything then you probably don't need to visit. BUT, if you want someone who is practical, who will give you common sense approaches and diagnosis to current medicinal practices, then I believe Dr. Carfagno is a great choice. On my first visit (the first I had in over 10 years), he treated my explanation of my symptoms with care and respect and ran what I felt were the appropriate test, which as he diagnosed, was simply indigestion. My wife's family has been going to Dr. Carfagno for years and I am happy to report that so will I!

Submitted March 25, 2013 | flag

I don't know her name , but the woman was extremely rude when I was trying to schedule an appointment. She said the DR. was going on vacation. I needed my meds and she acted like it was a big deal to give me enough until he returned and could see me. She even threatened to hang up on me for no apparent reason. I've been seeing this Dr. for over three years. There is an obviuos need for improvement in the front desk area.

Submitted July 24, 2012 | flag

I absolutely love Dr. Carfagno and his staff! They are always so helpful and explain things thoroughly to make sure you understand. Dr. Carfagno is down to earth and takes time to sit and discuss your symptoms and concerns. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Submitted April 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. Carfagno has been wonderful - keeping up with a whole gaggle of complaints that I have suddently developed. I believe I am much healthier due to his care.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2011 | flag

This doctor, Dr. Carfagnro, he speaks to his patient’s as if they are less then him as if the patient should not ask question and when they do he tries to make you full stupid for asking. He has no respect for for the patient’s he treats. Clearly he has a love for himself with the amount of pictures he has posted in his examination rooms. Maumelle please get a NEW doctor in this town.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2011 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Carfagno for several years and I'm very pleased. He spends plenty of time with me and is knowledgable of my condition even without referring to his notes. He asks lots of question and gives me time to explain my concerns. The best part is that his staff respond quickly to my pharmacy when my prescriptions run out.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2011 | flag

I am currently looking for a new doctor in the area. Dr. Carfagno seems well educated and well informed, but his tempterment is unpredictable. I've talk to people who've had bad experiences with him and some who think he's awesome. My challenge has been that he jumps to a diagnoses even before I've finished talking. Also, he often makes me feel ignorant to my own health conditions. Almost as if he wants to tell me how I feel. Unless he's a mind reader, he needs to learn how to listen to his patients and not jump to conclusions so quickly.

Submitted April 2, 2011 | flag