Rate Dr. Gregory G. West

Dr. Gregory G. West's Ratings

Dr. West is kind, knowledgeable, experienced and fantastic. He is really, really nice. He is a great surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][588561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2012

Dr. West is knowledgable if you can get him tpo actually talk to you. I had injuries requiring 6+ months of care and most of the time he was two busy to stop and talk to me about my care and answer my questions. I also had the same experuence as the first review with staff calling back and setting up further testing. I as well ended up changing doctors because of neglagence of staff and lack of time Dr. West could give me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][588560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Do not wait for a phone call from this office. You will never get one! I had to schedule appointments just to talk to someone about what to do next. The Dr. I'm sure is unaware that his assistant in dropping the ball...a lot, and I'm sure he would appreciate knowing. I will be going elsewhere after 2 months of trying to resolve a simple pain problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][588559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Dr. West treated me for osteoarthritis, which helped considerably for several months. When the arthritis became more severe, he then replaced both my knees, in surgeries five months apart. Later, he treated me for a broken shoulder. He is friendly and caring, with an excellent bedside manner. He inspires trust. I felt well cared for throughout these ordeals, and am very well pleased with my knee replacements. My life has been very much improved as a result of his skill and good care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][588558].votes_count ]]