Dr. Stacey Northgrave

Rate Dr. Stacey Northgrave

Dr. Stacey Northgrave's Ratings

Dr.Northgrave is a professional who not only excels in her medical skills, but displays the passion and compassion for her patients. She has great inter personal skills and will go the extra mile to seek expert help if required. She is a definite asset in Cape Breton and we are most fortunate to have her practice in Sydney.

Submitted May 18, 2014 | flag

I don't know what I would do without her.Best doctor I have ever seen.Dr.Northgrave should give lessons to medical students on compassion. I thank God we have her.

Submitted July 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Northgrave was a kind, intelligent and compassionate doctor who remembers her patients both in and outside the office - very nice person and certainly excels at what she does!

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag

I should have written this a long time ago.... There is no words to describe Dr. Northgrave. She is hands down the best Dr.!!! I have seen many derms over the past few years with no success or explanation of my condition. No one cares as much as she does, she is one of a kind! Her patience, knowledge and commitment to her patients is unreal. I can only say good things about her. She has referred me to other specialists and works with them. With her help after many years of complications I am finally seeing progress. There is no simple solution or cure but with her help I have some control over my body back. I have had phone calls at home numerous times from her just checking in! She actually cares about her patients and is worth the wait! I owe her my life because she gave me mine back! Thank You Stacey!!!!

Submitted Feb. 5, 2013 | flag

The best, efficient, helpful doctor I have ever seen! Resolved my problem first visit. She is a GREAT Doctor!

Submitted Dec. 13, 2012 | flag

go to halifax..if you have a skin problem ..waited a year to see her for what ..beats me ..guess it stumped her too..

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Northgrave is the top of the line! She is so caring, takes time out with you, explains everything so you can understand, a genuine caring soul. Has called me at home to check on me. We are certainly blessed to have her with us! God Bless You!

Submitted Aug. 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Northgrave is very helpful, and caring. She is always trying to do her best to help you out. Stacey is definitly my favorite doctor, and everyone feels very comfortable around her. Thank you so much Stacey!

Submitted March 31, 2011 | flag

I have been been seeing Dr Northgrave for over 3 years now. I absolutely love her, I have a Disease called Lupus :( I see her Usually every month. So caring and kind and so personable, I have been dealing with alot since being Diagnosed with this disease, and feel so much better knowing I have her caring for me, She has changed my Life in so many different ways I wouln;t know where to begin. One time I seen her and I was so sick and just down, she will actually call me at home to see how I am doing, and if I ever need anything to call her right away. She would make sure she would schedule me in for appointment with other specialists tight away. She gets on things very quickly, I don't know what i would ever do If I didn't have her beside me through all of this. Thank you so much Dr Northgrave Why can't all doctors be like you :)

Submitted July 4, 2009 | flag

Lovely woman. Makes you feel like your concerns are important to her.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2009 | flag