Dr. Edward Eves

Rate Dr. Edward Eves

Dr. Edward Eves's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

The staff that makes the appt. for you are not very personable, all business. I feel like I'm talking with a computer. Dr. Eves is very knowledgable, but unfortunately very arrogant. He spends most of his time during your exam, talking about his "fantastic, gifted" children. Also, is very sarcastic with my kids (magic tricks are a little old now for teenagers) Will be looking for another dr next time I need glasses.

Submitted July 17, 2013 | flag

For 20 years, I have felt only confidence and trust in Dr. Eves and his knowledge. He always fits me in at a minute's notice...as my eye problem can occure unexpectly.He keeps up to date with new information and equipment. He is patience, considerate and most important caring.I would not go to any other eye doctor...why would I when he is the best!!!

Submitted March 14, 2013 | flag

Not impressed with the services. Doctor is very condescending & insincere.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Eves for many years, the only person I would trust with my eyes. Is there for his patients all the time and with the drop of a hat ready to be there for you!

Submitted Feb. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Eves is one of the most conscientious,meticulous patient caring indiviual that I have personally met.People and their health motivates Dr. Eves to provide the best possible patient care he can provide.He maintains state of the art equipment to assist him in his endeavours. I truly appreciate and thank Dr. Eves for the wonderful care he has provided me over the years.I totally and unequivocally recommend Dr.Eves to anyone who values their sight.

Submitted June 11, 2012 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Eves for over twenty years along with my children. I have always found him to be very pleasant. The problem is trying to get an appointment the line is always busy and when you do go for the appt, be prepared to wait and then be rushed. I'm thinking he is trying to collect as much money as he can...some people never have enough. I have never found his staff rude but they are not friendly either just indifferent.

Submitted March 28, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient for many years Dr . Eves is very friendly , thorough and knowledgeable. His appointments take too long and I have waited long times to get in. His colleage, a doctor whose name escapes me has been rude to me ( I have had to see this guy the last 3 visits). I will be finding a new doctor

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag

Very friendly knowlegable MD. So happy with his service and commitment to excellence!

Submitted May 30, 2011 | flag

Awesome doctor! Great with kids. Turned my 4 y.o. daughter's visit into a magic show. The only thing she didn't like is that she can't see Dr. Eves every week:-) Very knowledeable, thorough, connecting and very pleasant.

Submitted April 5, 2011 | flag