Dr. Timothy E. Foster

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 05/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Timothy E. Foster has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

05/09/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "NEWTON" to "Boston"

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Timothy" to "Timothy E."
RID: 1397492
25/03/11 3 4 5 5 Dr. Foster is an excellent surgeon with a good bedside manner. A combination hard to find these days. He obviously loves what he does and he's good at it. After going to one of the Orthopedic Surgeons who also works on the Pats, (he obviously wasn't used to working on semi-athletic women and wanted to use a patellar tendon graft from my own knee) I went to Dr. Foster for another take on the surgery. He did a beautiful job. My only complaint was the rudeness of the staff at Boston Medical center. The BU staff were all quite nice.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $500
RID: 1018237
26/10/09 5 5 5 5 Very accomodating, and skilled surgeon. Very little pain for both of my surgeries, and currently recovering well from my second.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 941842
21/07/09 5 5 5 5 Fantastic doctor! Friendly, pleasant and down to earth. Answers all questions and provides options to patients-doesn't just push surgery. Have recommended him to friends. Best ortho surgeon I've ever had. (I've had 4 knee surgeries)
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 940087
18/07/09 5 4 5 5 I've seen may orthopedists over the years and Dr. Foster is TOPS! Friendly. Conservative. He really cares about his patients. When he realized my injury was in need of advanced treatment he sent me to Dr. Gomoll becuase ACI was a better option then OATS. Once I recover from ACI I plan on returning to Dr. Foster for future treatment if needed. Can't say enough nice things about him. Be sure to ask for Tom the PA and not Joe.
Insurance: Harvard-Pilgrim
RID: 918140
20/06/09 5 5 5 5 61 years old at time of knee surgery. 63 at time of shoulder surgery. 65 now (JUN 2009) and am still running and working out. He's kept me going and that's what I appreciate. If any orthopedic related problems come up again, I'm right back to him!
Insurance: Tufts
RID: 709714
26/10/08 5 5 5 5 Great Doc, excellent orthopod, conservative-doesn't jump into surgery right away-looks at all aspects of care, truly cares about the patient, excellent diagnostian, very fortunate to have as my orthopod!
Insurance: Harvard-Pilgrim