Rate Dr. Lauren Woods

Dr. Lauren Woods's Ratings

Lately she seems to be just waiting to retire ,not seeming to take interest in what your problemis

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

I had a very bad experience with Dr. Lauren Woods, over a number of years. Her staff were often unhelpful and always very rude to me and everyone in my family. Like other people posting here, I had great difficulty making appointments by phone and had to drive down to the office to do so, on a number of occasions. Doctor Woods herself was often unavailable. When she was available, she would spend very little time with us and in some cases made errors in prescriptions. As others have mentioned, her office is in terrible shape and seems to have been last updated a few decades ago. On the whole, she seems very unprofessional and uninterested in her practice and perhaps that is why her staff is so unbelievably rude. Needless to say, our family has switched doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

dr woods is an amazing doctor. i have never had a problem getting an appointment. the staff is very friendly and helpful. charlene is amazing , as is jeanine. for all of you who don't like the doctor, then get another one and see if they are any better. i would bet that they are not

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

I have been routinely frustrated by this doctor's office. The staff have never failed to be crabby and very rude. It is virtually impossible to contact the office over the phone. On a number of occasions, I was forced to drive down to the office to make an appointment. Though I suspect Dr. Woods makes a good amount of money, the office itself looks like it was last renovated in 1955. Much of the furniture is worn and falling apart, including the examination tables. Dr. Woods has made errors in my prescriptions and generally seems to be coasting through her practice. She seems to be away more often than any other doctor I have had. Needless to say, I am no longer a patient and would advise others to steer clear.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1600339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2012

Dr. Woods is a knowledgeable doctor and has no issue referring to a specialist should that be required. I DO find that she's always in a rush to exit the examination room and I have to almost stop her from leaving if I haven't yet finished my inquiry or concerns. I understand her need to move on from those who may just want to 'chat' for which she obviously has no time - but important issues need to be addressed without the feeling of 'Here's your hat - what's your hurry?" With respect to her staff - the office staff are RUDE whether it be on the phone or in person. It's as if you're putting them out by calling for an appointment. The exception to that is her nurse who I find has a wonderful manner with patients. She is kind and caring and gives you the time and commitment that this profession SHOULD.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1600338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

I am thankful to have dr. Woods as my doctor. Wish she took a little more time with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1600337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Dr. Woods used to spend significantly more time with her patients than she does now. I am one of her patients, and have been since I was born - in fact, she was the doctor to actually deliver all of us children. I have pretty bad depression, and present to the office frequently because I also have some other conditions that have been undiagnosed and diagnosed. Her staff is considerably more rude than what should be socially acceptable for their profession, and at times can be plain indifferent. Doctor woods spends about 2 minutes with me, doesn't ask many questions, and doesn't offer anything constructive. I understand that for some patients, she may seem like the greatest doctor in the world, but for those of us who have more tenuous difficulties - less common - shes been absolutely terrible in the way she treats us.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1600336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2010

IF you have been a long standing patient of Dr. Woods or a friend she will give you all the time i the world but if not, good luck. She gave a friend a vaccination even though the friend told her she wasn't feeling well. 1/2 hour after the needle, my friend was very ill and close to convulsing. Her new staff is much nicer than the old staff who were very rude and unfriendly. Just because there is a Doctor's shortage doesn't mean that patients should be treated with disrespect or lack of concern. We all have to work harder. I think that it is time for Dr. Woods to retire if she isn't go to follow the oath that she has taken.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1600335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2010

I'm a new patient of Dr. Woods' and I am SO THANKFUL to have her as my family doctor. She has been extremely thorough during each of my visits, not to mention knowledgeable, warm, friendly, welcoming... I could go on. She's the best family doctor I've ever been to. I sincerely hope she isn't considering retirement any time soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1600334].votes_count ]]