Rate Dr. Eugene D. Williams

Dr. Eugene D. Williams's Ratings

After an accident i was left with a completely destroyed wrist and facing the possibility of having to have my wrist fused. Dr. Williams ended up performing 3 surgeries. One to fix the wrist, one to repair nerve damage and one to remove the plate and screws. He gave me the use of my left hand back. I can't thank him enough. He is honest, professional and straight forward! Not once was I concerned about the direction he said we had to go. I have about 75% regained of what my wrist was before the accident which is a whole lot better than having my wrist fused. I would highly recommend Dr. Williams to anyone who needs a hand specialist! Thank you Dr. Williams. Steve Moreno

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2012

Yes, there was a wait to see Dr. williams, but he is awsome. I feel if there are 3 other doctors also in the building but 95% of patients are waiting to see dr. Williams, well hey, NEE I SAY MORE???

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2012

Dr. Williams is a fantastic doctor! He is very knowledgeable, and will answer all your questions. He really wants you to understand your injury and recovery. Would highly recommend this doctor, you're in good hands!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2011

Permanently damaged my hand. Assistant Lydia withheld treatment referral. Avoid at all costs. Late for virtually every appointment. It says I am legally responsible for what I write here and this is all truthful. He and his assistant Lydia should be ashamed of themselves. Again, use him at your own peril.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Great Doctor, Did Open Bankart Repair on my shoulder for Chronic Disclocations. Did a wonderful job, and is very experience and will answer all your questions. Felt very comfortable with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130477].votes_count ]]