Rate Dr. Pierre Huard

Dr. Pierre Huard's Ratings

Great doctor. Incredibly knowledgeable and experienced. He was my OB during our first pregnancy, which was high risk. Quirky personality but in a kind, super nerd kind of way - the kind of intellect and professional you want in charge. Clearly enjoys his job. He sometimes ran late for appointments due to his early morning shifts at the hospital, but he did always apologize. His assistant, Connie is very nice - patient and calm. If I'm lucky enough to get pregnant again I want him as my doctor again. Very convenient to have the ultrasound clinic next door. One stop shopping at the Harmony Health Centre. But parking can be challenging.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

I had Dr Huard for 3 pregnancies. He was always very kind and knowledgeable. I did find him rushing a lot and would sometimes forget stuff we had previously talked about but overall good care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Incredible OB! We used Dr. Huard for both pregnancies. I would recommend him hands down to anyone. Many thanks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

The most Amazing doctor I've ever met. Connie is awesome. He's got a sense of humour I love ! He was my ob for my both pregnancies. I can't praise him enough! I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Amazing doctor. Yes he's blunt, but I'd rather he be blunt then evasive and not answering my questions. Connie is great. She's sweet, kind and understanding. He's got a weird sense of humour but it matches mine, so I love it! He was my ob for my first, and is now my OB for my second. I can't sing his praises enough, I wouldn't even consider going to see someone else!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1601221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2014

I was thrilled to have been Dr. Huard's patient for my high risk twin pregnancy with. I had many complications but I always felt as though he was on top of my case and never was concerned that I wasn't receiving the best possible care. I personally found his bedside manner to be excellent and I appreciated his blunt approach. In caring for and protecting my extremely sensitive pregnancy he was the best I could have asked for. His staff are also excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1601224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

Dr. Huard is very blunt and has no tact. I do not feel that this is something a patient should have to deal with in order to get good care. Failing to actually consider patients' opinions and making ignorant comments are unnecessary stresses for parents already going through a high risk pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1601223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

He is absolutely amazing!!! I can not say enough good things about Dr. Huard. This was my first pregnancy and prior to being Dr. Huard's patient I had another OB that made me dread my visits - but I guess I have him to thank for referring me to Dr. Huard. Dr. Huard is everything you can ask for in an OB. He never rushes my appointments and takes his time to address my concerns. And despite being thorough with his patients (which I'm assuming as he is always with me!), he always made it on time for my appointment (which is very rare for doctors). He is funny and makes me feel at ease (even when I had internal exams, which I dreaded.) He is also very caring - he visited me when I gave birth, even though it was not one of the days that he's in the hospital to deliver. I can honestly say that he is the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of being a patient of. I will definitely be going back to him for my subsequent pregnancies - hope he doesn't retire any time soon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1601222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

Dr. Huard is fabulous!! Very laid back, doesn't use any scare tactics, and tells you like it is. Very friendly, warm and funny. Connie, his receptionist is very kind, and she runs an efficient office - he was only late once...pretty impressive for a doctors office. Highly, highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1601220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

I was one of Dr Huard's first patients back in 1981 - over 30 years ago. Not only is he knowledgeable, friendly, honest - he genuinely cares about his patients and makes you completely at ease (great bedside manners). He has seen me through a miscarriage in 1981, and two successful pregnancies thereafter. He is a true gem! I am fortunate to have him for the final stage of menopause.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1601219].votes_count ]]