Rate Dr. Pierre L. Clothiaux

Dr. Pierre L. Clothiaux's Ratings

Finally decided to seek help from experts after 2 surgeries on same knee with Clothiaux. He clearly does not know how to identify early symptoms of Arthrofibrosis nor does he have any clue how to treat it. After 9 mos of being on crutches, unable to walk and going to PT ( people recommended by him) , I made the decision to seek help at the Steadman clinic . Early detection of AF is the key to full recovery as is the correct rehab protocol- none of which happened with him. 2 1/2 years later I am better but still struggling - it is my and my doctors opinion that this could have been avoided with early detection and correct treatment. I absolutely would never recommend him or the physical Therapy department at that hospital.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

I highly recommend that you seek other advice than going to Dr. Clothiaux. I had several visits with him and and two surgeries. He was unable to resolve the issues with my knee and made me to feel that it was my fault that the knee did not heal properly. After the second surgery, I want to another orthopedist in Springfield who not only quickly diagnosed the problem with my joint, but after operating on me, achieved 100% freedom from pain and increased mobility. Dr. Clothiaux to me is all ego and has little sensitivity to his patients.

Submitted June 14, 2011 | flag

This man is an amaing Doctor.After seeing me in ER at Cox he had me transported to Columbia for emergency surgery on my humerous where a team of Doctors could rebuild my humerous.Since surgery I see Dr.Clothiaux on a regular basis.He has the best bedside manners.He is always excited for any new changes in my arm and what steps we can take to advance it further.I think he is one of the greatest Doctors I have ever seen.His nurse is also amazing.She always makes you feel like she has missed you and you are an old friend.I would recommend this office to everyone.I would also like to say that if he wouldn't see you,it was because he felt he could be of no help to you and didn't want to waste your time.

Submitted March 28, 2011 | flag

I tried to get an appt. with this doctor to analyze my left leg as I feel I am suffering from post polio problems. I faxed a large amount of medical records to him and in a week he had a member of his nursing staff call me to tell me he would not see me. When I asked why, she would give no reason, nor did they offer me a referral. Whats with this guy? Is post polio syndrome a piriah to him or what? Talk about arrogance.

Submitted July 2, 2009 | flag