Rate Dr. Michael J. Greller

Dr. Michael J. Greller's Ratings

Dr. Greller has been my orthopedic doctor for many years. He is kind, caring, considerate, compassionate and the best orthopedic doctor you can find. I recently had total knee replacement and it was a complete success, thanks to Dr. Greller's expertise. I am happy to have Dr. Greller take care of all my orthopedic needs.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2620693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

I am the sister of Dr. Greller's patient, Bella Robel. Per Bella, Dr. Greller is very compassionate, warm, knowledgeable and very helpful not only to her but also to Bella's family. He really takes his time to explain to all what is happening and what to expect about her healing time. We all liked him and will highly recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2609386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Dr. Greller and his staff are the best. Dr. Greller does not rush and takes his time to explain everything. Definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2602697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

Dr.Dr. Greller is compassionate and very detailed takes his time and explains everything to the fullest.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2587563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Besides being a most competent surgeon, Dr. Greller has the ability to put the patient at ease with their situation and provides a very detailed itinerary on what is necessary to bring them back to 100%. His enthusiasm and pride in his work makes each patient feel like they are very unique and special. My left wrist was shattered in a bicycle accident, and required emergency surgery. My hands are my livelihood, (I am a violinist and conductor) and I was back to my normal activities in less than two months.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2524759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Dr Greller is patient, caring, & very informative. He explains everything.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2387465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

He is a great doctor. I have reccomended him to many people in my community.He has performed two surgeries on me and I am very pleased with the results.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][590054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr Greller is extremely knowledgable, and spends the time to listen and talk with you both to find the problem and to explain how he is going to solve it. My wife went to him after having her shoulder problem mis-diagnosed by another doctor. She went to him in great pain. He looked at the xrays and told her he saw the problem and she would feel better by the time she left the office. The problem was in her AC joint, and he gave her a shot in the area, and he was right. By the time we left the office, she was already feeling better. He has treated her several times since, always with compassionate care. His office gets a bit crowded some times, but we are always willing to wait to get the quality of care he gives.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2387464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

This was one of the best experiences that I have had with a doctor. Dr Greller knew my case when he entered the room, he clearly explained all my treatment options and gave me plenty of time to ask questions which he answered again in a clear concise manner. He showed me my problem on my MRI and explained the procedure to treat it in detail. He was very engaging and communicated confidence and completely won my trust. He even spent a few minutes chatting with me! Too bad all doctors are not like him

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2387463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Please note that I typically seek medical treatment at the larger Philadelphia hospitals. Unable to drive, I needed to seek emergent treatment at my local hospital. I was absolutely lucky that Dr. Greller was the orthopedist on call the day that I entered CentraState Hospital with a broken wrist. I suffer from a difficult and challenging disease called RSDS/CRPS, which most clinicians have not even heard of. Not only was he aware, he was able to treat me cautiously and appropriately while balancing the onset of the disease that has now jumped to the newly broken wrist. While being named the Most Compassionate Doctor for 2013, he gets my vote for 2014.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2387462].votes_count ]]