Rate Dr. Michael J. Greller

Dr. Michael J. Greller's Ratings

Besides being a most competent surgeon, Dr. Greller has the ability to put the patient at ease with their situation and provides a very detailed itinerary on what is necessary to bring them back to 100%. His enthusiasm and pride in his work makes each patient feel like they are very unique and special. My left wrist was shattered in a bicycle accident, and required emergency surgery. My hands are my livelihood, (I am a violinist and conductor) and I was back to my normal activities in less than two months.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2014 | flag

Submitted June 24, 2014 | flag

Dr Greller is patient, caring, & very informative. He explains everything.

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

He is a great doctor. I have reccomended him to many people in my community.He has performed two surgeries on me and I am very pleased with the results.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

Dr Greller is extremely knowledgable, and spends the time to listen and talk with you both to find the problem and to explain how he is going to solve it. My wife went to him after having her shoulder problem mis-diagnosed by another doctor. She went to him in great pain. He looked at the xrays and told her he saw the problem and she would feel better by the time she left the office. The problem was in her AC joint, and he gave her a shot in the area, and he was right. By the time we left the office, she was already feeling better. He has treated her several times since, always with compassionate care. His office gets a bit crowded some times, but we are always willing to wait to get the quality of care he gives.

Submitted May 21, 2014 | flag

This was one of the best experiences that I have had with a doctor. Dr Greller knew my case when he entered the room, he clearly explained all my treatment options and gave me plenty of time to ask questions which he answered again in a clear concise manner. He showed me my problem on my MRI and explained the procedure to treat it in detail. He was very engaging and communicated confidence and completely won my trust. He even spent a few minutes chatting with me! Too bad all doctors are not like him

Submitted April 24, 2014 | flag

Please note that I typically seek medical treatment at the larger Philadelphia hospitals. Unable to drive, I needed to seek emergent treatment at my local hospital. I was absolutely lucky that Dr. Greller was the orthopedist on call the day that I entered CentraState Hospital with a broken wrist. I suffer from a difficult and challenging disease called RSDS/CRPS, which most clinicians have not even heard of. Not only was he aware, he was able to treat me cautiously and appropriately while balancing the onset of the disease that has now jumped to the newly broken wrist. While being named the Most Compassionate Doctor for 2013, he gets my vote for 2014.

Submitted April 17, 2014 | flag

Dr. Greller is an outstanding physician. He takes the time to speak with you, examine you, and ask questions before any testing is done. Dr. Greller was able to diagnose my condition(s) before testing and used test results only to confirm his diagnoses. I was introduced to other physicians in this practice as I came in contact with them. Everyone in his office was professional and caring. I would highly recommend Dr. Greller and his associates at Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute (AOSMI).

Submitted April 9, 2014 | flag

I love Dr Greller he did a wonderful job on my knee replacement. He's extremely knowledgeable, he has a great bed side manner. Funny when appropriate. I would recommend him to everyone looking for an orthopedic surgeon. I'm sure I'll need my other knee done at some point and I'm going straight to Dr Geller.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2013 | flag

Very professional, answered my questions, put me a easy and took immediate care of my problems.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2013 | flag