Rate Dr. Arash Emami

Dr. Arash Emami's Ratings

Ended up going with another surgeon. Spent little time with me, explained nothing, and felt rushed.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

Awful experience with Dr. Emami. Had a 5-minute visit with him where he gave some cursory advice that turned out to be completely contradicted by every other doctor I saw. Told me he took my insurance, then afterward said he was mistaken and sent me a bill for $600. He refused to explain himself and sent me into collections. Nice guy. Thankfully, I filed a claim with the licensing board for NY so this quack will be disciplined.

Submitted July 2, 2014 | flag

I had major back surgery by Dr.Emami. I could not be happier. He was very confident, and patient. He awsered all my question, I completly trust him. Woul recommend him to everyone.

Submitted June 10, 2009 | flag

I have a couple of opinions regarding my back and then went to Dr. Emami. He provided thorough, understandable knowledge. He took ample time to explain the procedure and allowed me to choose options. I am so grateful for his expertise and talent and would highly recommend him to anyone considering spinal surgery. His staff was helpful and friendly.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2009 | flag