Rate Dr. Michael Forsythe

Dr. Michael Forsythe's Ratings

On 20/11/13 I had to see Dr. Forsythe JR. I was a little nervous, I had surgery on my left knee in Campbellton N.B.After having smash it at work, A year ago. I was still having trouble with it, so I went to see Dr. Forsythe. I was VERY, VERY Impressed with him. THERE was no betting around the bush with him. VERY nice to talk to him, Understanding, AND VERY KNOWLEDGABLE, AND VERY THORUGH. I would recommend him to anyone that needs a GOOD orthopedic surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1603349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2013

Excellent doc with great memory. Lays it out without being gruff. Talked alternatives, outcomes, and worst case scenarios in a completely non-condescending fashion. If you need ortho work - Mike Jr is your guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1603348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

I have had 4 knee surgerys due to two different accidents Dr Forsythe is very pleasent very knowledgeable and an extremely caring Dr.He always has a smile as does his staff and is always on time keep up the good work and Thanks for everything

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1603347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

Fractured a family member's femur in 5 places after I specifically asked if that was a risk of the procedure he was doing. His response, "No, that will never happen". A couple of hours later, after the fracture, his response, "it was going so well that I decided to go a bit further". Led to years of suffering and repeated breaks and surgeries.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1603350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2009

In 2006 I broke a piece of bone when I made a mistake while landing with my parachute. I was refered to Dr Forsythe Jr from the emergency room. With the superb treatment by such good ER and orthopedic doctors as well as physiotherapist, I was able to go back to the blue sky in just about 100 days. I no longer work and live in Moncton, but such great doctors I saw there is one of the main reasons that I have a beautiful memory of the city. I just want to write down my feeling on this Thanksgiving Day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1603346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2008

Great doctor. Took great care of my friend "J-Byrd"! Thanks for everything!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1603345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2008

Very good surgeon in orthopedics. Very good manners, explain every thing he is doing. I highly recommend that Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1603344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2007

Unreal doctor could not have been better took the time to explain things to you very pleasent and very knowledgeable in his field staff a-1 too

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1603343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2007

I have never seen him.. but my Rating is based on what I have heard from many others. I have seen his father many times.. Very obvious, that he is following in his dad's footsteps !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1603342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2007

Did my back a couple of times. Gave me back a quality of life I was missing.Seems genuinely interested in you. Great on the follow up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1603341].votes_count ]]