Rate Dr. Craig Evans

Dr. Craig Evans's Ratings

I met Dr. Evans at Presbyterian Hospital's second opinion clinic. He is an exceptional person and doctor. I cannot say enough about Dr. Evans and his staff. As a newly diagnosed breast cancer patient, they were caring, thoughtful and helpful in every way and continue to be an amazing support to me.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2010 | flag

Great, caring doctor. If you have breast cancer, he is the one to see. Answers all questions, takes time to explain procedures to you and your family. He made the whole experience a lot easier.

Submitted July 28, 2010 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr Evans' for several years. He is very knowledgable and caring. He is vigilant with my breast health as I have a strong family history of breast cancer. He will also advocate for you with insurance companies that won't authorize diagnostic procedures.

Submitted March 3, 2009 | flag

Dr Evans treated my wife for breast cancer. Excellent surgeon, explained the procedure and options very well, very caring. He is also co-chair of the Breast Cancer Advisory Board at Presbyterian Hospital.

Submitted May 27, 2008 | flag

He helped treat my Mom. He tried everything, and really cared about her and our family. A Dr other Dr's go to.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2007 | flag