Rate Dr. Michael Maloney

Dr. Michael Maloney's Ratings

After surgery I had several complications and he gave me the run around. I felt like once I was under medication he allowed residents to do my surgery. Although he denies it, I have suffered with ongoing problems that worsen after the surgery. I would recommend him to anyone else and I would not allow him to surgery again on me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Clinton Crossings operations are a bit of a circus and are always late except X-ray which is very fast. Twice communications from his secretary have lasped with informing me of imaging or prescription orders. Have had waits as long as an hour past appt time to get to exam room. Dr. Maloney is there almost instantly once in the room. Very personable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][590697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Absolutely first rate surgeon... thoroughly explained the procedure, scheduled it quickly - and the result was exactly as described. I would highly recommend him (and did) to friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][590696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

The Doctor and all his support staff (PT, Nurses, Admin, etc.) were fantastic. I can not say enough positive comments about the care I received. I would and have recommended Dr. Maloney and his staff to several individuals.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][590695].votes_count ]]