Rate Dr. Timothy Murphy

Dr. Timothy Murphy's Ratings

Very personable. After almost 20 years that I have been seeing him,I must say his diagnostic are very good. I have a great deal of confidence in his judgement. If there is a doubt he will refer you to a specialist. I could not ask for anything more from a GP.

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag

I find Dr. Murphy to be very rude and uncaring. I have had to see him as a walk in doctor, I was having severe muscle pain in my neck which was causing very, very painful headaches, the pain was unbearable and I was in tears he looked at me and wrote a referral to physiotherapy. He is all about getting you out of there as fast as he can and on to the next. Terrible experiences with him.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr.Murphy knows what he is doing, very helpful, pleasant and takes his time explaining problems etc. Just a SUPER family phycian, he is been our confidant in all respects for the past 24 years. Too bad there are not more Dr.Murphy's!! Sure hope he does not retire before we expire!!

Submitted May 21, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Murphy since childhood and am extremely happy with him: he is professional, knowledgeable, kind and relaxed. I always feel like he takes a sincere interest in my health and concerns, and find him to be reassuring and gentle natured. I am now taking my son to him. Glad to have him as my family doctor and would reccommend him any day! :)

Submitted March 26, 2012 | flag

I had unbearable pelvic pain, so painful |I could hardly walk or take deep breath. Dr M sent me to Er said it was kidney stones, ct and us sound all norm,ER doc gave me some pain pills said ?csection adhesions, ruptured ovarian cyst, went home. Now pretty well in bed 24x7, became unwell nausea, chills exhaustion. Went back to Dr.M told go back to ER they said ?bladder infection, gave me abx and sent home in tears. No infection in urine but i took abx anyway, within 2 days I had almost no pain in my kidney area and could lay on my left side again but still had bad pelvic groin pain. Went back to Dr. Murphy he checked me for a hernia told me to make appt with my own Dr. and that he wasn't comfortable giving me something for pain. He gave me the impression he didn't want to help me or be bothered with my problem. I am a nurse I have nursed for 11 years and am a mother of two small kids,he could have looked in my file and saw that I am not a freq flyer or a drug abuser, he was very unhelpfu

Submitted Jan. 18, 2012 | flag

Great Doctor. Very nice Man. Seems to know more than the average Doctor.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2011 | flag

Dr. Murphy has been our family Dr. for 20 years. I would not trade him for the world. He found our about my condition when no one else even seemed to care and I am probably alive today because of him and his knowledge. We have often thought about leaving the Okanagan but we stay because we have so much faith in him. I hope he stays in practice a very long time.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2011 | flag

always very informative referal to specilist if needed right away

Submitted July 2, 2010 | flag

Dr. Murphy has been wonderful with my children. He has addressed all our family's medical concerns professionally. We have never left an appointment with concerns about how we were treated or what to do next. Every one deserves a doctor like him!

Submitted July 16, 2008 | flag

He really Didn't Seem To Care About My Condition, However On His Behalf It Was Late In The Day And I Was A Walk In Patient So He Had No Idea Of Past Medical History

Submitted July 22, 2007 | flag