Rate Dr. Jennifer Cram

Dr. Jennifer Cram's Ratings

Amazing, wonderful, brilliant is all I can say.I had a complete hysterectomy , a huge cyst removed ( 14Lb's) , a cancer scare, etc so much was done.Dr Cram made me feel confident I would be ok and I am.The day after the operation I was up, and she was in my room dancing with a new dress on.I just love this Dr and a year later I am running the NYC Marathon....I am also 55 years old and never felt better.This Dr went out of her way to make me feel confident and comfortable.I had a special warm blanket around me on the morning of the operation.Dr Cram did my operation and all went well.I swear she is an angel on earth.In my experience she is the number one Dr.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2014 | flag

This is my first pregnancy and everything is new and can be scary. Dr. Cram made me feel so comfortable and relaxed about being pregnant. She answers each and every question I have and gives me very detailed answers/help. I feel so lucky to have her as my doctor. She truly is a wonderful, caring doctor.

Submitted April 21, 2014 | flag

Best doctor you can ask for. Very polite and answers all your question with patience and shows her concern. I dont mind the wait because once you see her she is fully devoted to you God bless her

Submitted Jan. 29, 2014 | flag

Dr. Cram was my OB throughout my pregnancy with my daughter (who is now almost 2). I am currently pregnant with my second child, and even though I moved further away, I am still going to Dr. Cram for this pregnancy. I just hope she's the on-call doctor when I go into labour with this baby! I love her...she's amazing. Never rushes you during your appointments, I've only ever had a long wait in the waiting room once, and she took the time to come and visit me while I was in labour with my daughter, even though she wasn't on call that weekend. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone in the Toronto area...she's amazing. Every doctor needs to be just like her.

Submitted May 2, 2012 | flag

She is very polite, extremly helpful. She explained very well. She is very kind. She did a wonderful job

Submitted Jan. 6, 2011 | flag

she is indeed a wonderful doctor and has the interest of her patients at heart. she is my attending O & G doctorkeep up the good work and GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2010 | flag

Dr. Cram was very compassionate and caring when I had a blighted ovum. My first child was stillborn (Dr. Cram did not perform the c-section) and Dr. Cram took the time to visit me in hospital and was compassionate enough to squeeze me in when I swelled up following the surgery (she did not want me to have to sit in the waiting room with happy, pregnant women). Even though I have moved out of the city, I am continuing to see her until I find someone just as good--don't know that this is possible! She always returns my phone calls and I only once had to wait a really long time to be seen. She's worth the wait!

Submitted March 18, 2010 | flag

I have been with dr cram since her practice opened ten years ago. She is amazing and very caring i started going to her when i was 16. Now i am 26 and have had two kids with her she has been there through thick and thin with me. Not to mention the rest of her staff are amazing as well. I recommend her to anyone looking for a loving caring doctor who listens to your every concern.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2010 | flag

On delivery day - she was unreal....waiting until an ungodly hour to try and give a natural birth for our twins. Did all she could. Efficient, professional and did an excellent job in my opinion.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2009 | flag

Jennifer is a wonderful doctor - knowledgeable, caring and supportive. I'd recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2009 | flag