Rate Dr. Jennifer Cram

Dr. Jennifer Cram's Ratings

She is extraordinary. I concur with every posting here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Dr Cram is a very kind doctor. Excellent bedside manner. She is tough to get an appointment with. Also if you don't see her for 2 years you have to get a doctors referral faxed back to her which is a painful process.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

I cannot say enough about Dr. Cram and her staff. Going to the otherwise dreaded monthly/weekly appointments have been a pleasure. Even when I've had to wait 30+ minutes. I do appreciate being notified in advance of how behind Dr. Cram is that day; I can at least rearrange my day accordingly. Her staff are helpful and, most of all, sweet and warm and kind. That is unheard of in their field. As for Dr. Cram, she is just as kind and warm and nurturing as your own mother should be! She will not give you too little or too much information. And she's always on the ball - without a doubt. I really hope she is there for my delivery...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

DR Jennifer Cram delivered my first born and i was very greatful to have my has my doctor .She is very competent .i had a natural birth and not epidural.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

Dr. Cram eased all of my concerns withy my IUD . My previous obgyn had perforated my uterus while
Inserting the IUD.
Upon seeing Dr. Cram I knew I was
In good hands moving
Forward. She was attentive, understanding, informative and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

Dr. Cram delivered our first born, a healthy and beautiful baby boy, last week. It was an unexpected c-section after many hours of failed attempts to induce labour - neither the baby nor my body would cooperate! She was incredible. She was so reassuring and kind, and my husband and I felt like we could not have been in better hands. She made the time to squeeze us in despite a crazy schedule of other surgeries that night. She had both me and my husband laughing during the surgery and when the little guy emerged she gushed - "oh, he is CUUUUTE!" I was instantly in tears. She came by to see us before discharge and gave such helpful, thoughtful and logical advice. We are so grateful to her and her team.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2553030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Dr Cram is awesome she cares for her patients and somehow finds time to address any issues. She returned my calls immediately when I reported issues while pregnant. She made time to see me when I needed to see her regardless of having an appointment. She is a genuinely nice person as well as an excellent professional who is knowledgeable. She treated me for fertility issues and also did my d&c when I had an unfortunate miscarriage. she was very kind and gentle, offeredthe best advice and took care of me. I would highly recommend her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Amazing, wonderful, brilliant is all I can say.I had a complete hysterectomy , a huge cyst removed ( 14Lb's) , a cancer scare, etc so much was done.Dr Cram made me feel confident I would be ok and I am.The day after the operation I was up, and she was in my room dancing with a new dress on.I just love this Dr and a year later I am running the NYC Marathon....I am also 55 years old and never felt better.This Dr went out of her way to make me feel confident and comfortable.I had a special warm blanket around me on the morning of the operation.Dr Cram did my operation and all went well.I swear she is an angel on earth.In my experience she is the number one Dr.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2535441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

This is my first pregnancy and everything is new and can be scary. Dr. Cram made me feel so comfortable and relaxed about being pregnant. She answers each and every question I have and gives me very detailed answers/help. I feel so lucky to have her as my doctor. She truly is a wonderful, caring doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2452491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Best doctor you can ask for. Very polite and answers all your question with patience and shows her concern. I dont mind the wait because once you see her she is fully devoted to you God bless her

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1604946].votes_count ]]