Rate Dr. Andrew P. Hartman

Dr. Andrew P. Hartman's Ratings

Dr. Andrew Hartman is the BEST!!! I had a 5 year old giant cell tumor on my right index finger that needed to be surgically removed. Dr. Hartman was very thorough with his diagnosis, fully explained to me what and how the procedure was going to be handled, assured me before and after the procedure that all would be well (I'm a BIG baby!!) and his bedside manner was factual, compassionate and professional. The surgery was absolutely successful and I experienced NO PAIN - none! I would not hesitate to have Dr. Hartman do any further surgeries (I hope none are needed!!!)and highly recommend him without a second thought! One of the best surgeons ever! Thank you Dr. Hartman and Staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][591201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2013

Thankfully I didn't need sugary but I was very pleased with this doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][591200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

Dr. Hartman is a very knowledgable, very helpful physcian. He spends as much time as you need with him without acting like he is in a hurry. My only complaint, is that he is very very serious and rarely smiles. He is a "get down to business" type of doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][591199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Dr. Hartman was very knowledgeable and patient. I felt he took enough time with me to go over my treatment options. I felt very informed and comfortable with his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][591198].votes_count ]]