Rate Dr. Marnie L. Doubek

Dr. Marnie L. Doubek's Ratings

Dr. Doubek is great. Makes you feel comfortable and is very compassionate and easy to talk to. As MANY of the other comments have mentioned, her front desk staff is HORRIBLE! They are rude on the phone when you call for an appointment and when you arrive for your they are annoyed that you are interrupting their conversations to check in and pay your co-pay. I agree that the hours are not the best for a working person, but I think the doctors in this practice are worth it. Dr. Doubek and Dr. Posner are awesome but they really need to re-evaluate their front desk employees!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1606932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Dr. Doubek is very warm and friendly. Very good follow thru doctor, however, her staff is not as friendly. Seems that you are bothering them when you approach the desk.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1606931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2012

I love Dr. Doubek. She is a great listener and takes her time to talk to you and help you understand your problem. I remember getting a call back from her personally regarding the status of my throat culture. I couldn't believe she had called me herself. I now live far away and had to change doctors, but I'm thinking about going back to her because I can't seem to find anyone that I like. I'd be willing to drive 45 minutes for her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1606930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2012

On the whole I rate Dr. Doubek an awesome and intelligent doctor. My main issue with the office is office hours. They are NOT conducive to the average person working outside of the homes' schedule. No appointments after 3:45pm or before 9:15am and no Saturdays. Which means we need to take a day or at least 1/2 day off to get an appt. May I suggest at the very least open @ 7:30am 1 morning a week, or have appts. up to 7:00pm 1 night a week or open 1/2 day on Saturdays.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1606929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2011

Have been a patient of Dr. Doubek for over 3 years now, she is caring, patient and definitely goes above and beyond for her patients. Even one day she wasn't in the office and I had a simple question, I got a call back from her in less than 10 mins! Couldn't imagine going to anyone else! The only downfall is the TERRIBLE staff, very rude and unprofessional! :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1606928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2011

This woman is nothing short of wonderful. She addressed all my issues, was sure i was clear of what all we discussed, and made me feel great about actually going to the DR. I would advise everyone to see this woman. She is compassionate, listens, and has the best smile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1606927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2010

I saw Dr. Doubek a few days ago. I found her to be caring and a good listener. By the time I saw the doc, about 25 min passed from my appointment time. I do wish she was a little more direct (ie, take more of a stance) when addressing my health concerns. Overall, decent experience and will see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1606926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2010

Dr. Doubek is extremely friendly and caring. She is an honest, intelligent and compassionate doctor who is willing to go the extra mile for her patients. She is amazing with children - very patient and puts them at ease. She listens to everything that you have to say before giving a diagnosis and is very thorough! As a side note, she is the most beautiful medical professional that I have ever seen! She has an amazing smile that will help calm even the most nervious patient; and she has the most incredible body that you could imagine - a great distraction when you are in pain!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1606925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2009

I really liked Dr. Doubek's attitude and compassionate nature - until I got an illness she couldn't diagnose. Then, I was told - to my face - that my illness was "all in my head" and I needed to see a psychiatrist. She even went so far as to deny me a referral to a specialist! Luckily, I went to see the specialist anyway and was diagnosed as having a serious infection. I suffered for more than a year because Dr. Doubek wouldn't take my concerns seriously. Yes, she's nice - until you stump her. Then, you'd best find another doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1606924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Dr. Doubek is an excellent doctor - compassionate, polite, and a great listener. My only complaint is that it's hard to get appointments (sometimes giving you over to other doctors in the practice), and the front desk is not very nice or accommodating. Also their hours are not practical for someone who works. They're supposed to end at 5PM, but I was told their last appt is at 3:45. My husband has already seen 3 different doctors since last year - all with different ideas about treatment. I'm currently looking for a different practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1606923].votes_count ]]