Rate Dr. Carrie Berkovich

Dr. Carrie Berkovich's Ratings

I had 5 implants placed over a couple of years. Dr. Berkovich coordinated my treatment with the prosthodontist and completed it with ease. Consuelo checked on me the next day to make sure I was doing OK. I am very impressed with her office and skills. My implant surgery was painless, and the results are fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2167702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

Had periodontal graft surgery with her in 2005, and she was meticulous. All dentists I've seen since (in East coast, Midwest and Europe) have said she did a phenomenal job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2167701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Dr. B is amazing! She is the best periodontist in the Bay Area!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2167700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2010

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2167699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2007

Great doc! She took out my wisdom tooth and I never felt any pain. Nice view of SF bay from her office window too. She never charged me for the medical service! And she even paid for my dinner on the same evening. Did not eat much that night though...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2167698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2004

Great. The best dentist in entire continental United States.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2167697].votes_count ]]