Rate Dr. Robert S. Katz

Dr. Robert S. Katz's Ratings

Had me on too many drugs. Misunderstood my diagnosis, and even yelled at me. Doesn't spend enough time with his patients

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

I saw this Doctor a while back .He will give you every test there.I hope you have good insurance like me.This guy going to cost you a lot of money.

Submitted July 11, 2014 | flag

I hope anyone that reads my post about this pill pusher and doesn't care that his patients die from the pills that he's not even allowed to prescribe will run from and find a new dr! My mother went to dr katz for many of yrs. I was always shocked about the amount of pills he prescribed for her. My mother had gotten hooked on these pills were it ruined our relationship and her grandkids relationship. I was very concerned called dr katz office spoke to roseanne and I demanded for them to take her off these pills. Her response was we can't take ur mother off of them. So ur basically telling me that she needs 2 diff sleep aids along with 5 diff pain meds, and these shots that were not even fda approved!! That causes life threatening skin rash! Roseannes response yup can't take her off of them SHE NEEDS THEM! Well guess what happend my mother died at the age of 50!! Sickening people without a care!

Submitted Jan. 19, 2014 | flag

I come from Indiana to see Dr.Katz. I believe he is a good doctor who may stretch himself to thin most days. I have on occasion waited for 3 hours to see Dr.Katz and yes this is irritating but I understand he is in great demand. I have waited up to 20 minutes on hold to make an appointment yet I continue to come back I feel he is worth the extra time.On days I have an appointment I plan nothing else.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2013 | flag

The method of this practice speaks to me. The paperwork was all available to me on line in advance of my appointment so I didn't have to complete them in the office. I received a text confirmation of my appointment 2 days ahead of time, and a reminder via text the day before. None of my time was wasted! The practice runs exceptionally smoothly and a lot of time and thought has gone into the design. I spent the bulk of my first visit with an RN, Hannah (amazing woman). She and I dialogued about my illness and symptoms and what I was feeling. The practice's standard blood work for my suspected illness was drawn while waiting to see the doctor. Afterwards, Dr. Katz came in and was given the important clinical summary, without all of my anecdotal information, by Hannah. He examined me and then explained his treatment protocol which matched my expectations. Right now I am the biggest fan of Dr. Katz and the entire practice.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. Katz is a very helpful and knowledgeable doctor. His business sense for his office is lacking greatly. When you are the first patient of the day it is unacceptable to me that the doctor be 1 and 1/2 to 2 hours late. Especially when you generally see him for 5-10 minutes! I respect him as a doctor, not as a businessman.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2012 | flag

Excellent doctor. Overburdened by number of patients. That is the system But he will spend whatever time you need to get the result. And that is what I am interested in

Submitted Aug. 15, 2012 | flag

Dr. Katz is a wonderful, caring and compassionate doctor. He is the type of doctor that truly cares about his patients. There is no one else I would even consider seeing. I am grateful to have him taking care of me.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag

I've waited on multiple occassions (4 out of 5 visits) for 3 hours just to be seen for less than 10 minutes by this doctor. Every time I've seen him, I've felt like my symptoms were dismissed and like my time didn't matter as much as his. The front desk staff is also terrible at keeping track of payments on balances as well as relaying phone messages to the doctor or nurse. I won't ever return to this practice.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2011 | flag

I used to see Dr. Katz because he is world reknowned in the disorder I have. Ultimetly I learned there are more important things. I would wait a minimum of two hours every time I saw him. This was after I made an appointment weeks in advance. It did not matter if you were in serious pain, you had to wait. And in my opinion, because he was so knowledgeable he acted like a know it all. If I tried to ask him a question in regards to something I researched, he would give me sarcastic answers "if that's what you want, i'll prescribe it to you." No, what I wanted was a conversation with my doctor. Not, a one sided dialogue where he'd tell me what to do. Eventually, after waiting to see him the last time close to three hours, I walked out of his office (after not even seeing him, three hours was my limit) and never returned.

Submitted April 11, 2011 | flag