You may also like

Dr. Todd M. Guyette's Ratings

Careful with table saws!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Best referral my internist made...and given my perchance for injury I have seen many of his referals! Dr. Guyette was great and I have referred two friends

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

My son is back playing lacross this week after dr. G fixed his thumb...now I wouldn't recommend the ER we went to but I am glad they sent us to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

Dr. G was the third doctor I saw for my thumb and the last one! Great doctor, really helped me -

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr. Guyette is amazing! Our college percussionist son fell off his bike, shattering his wrist. Guyette literally put Humpty Dumpty back together again. He has a quiet, confident, precise manner--what you want in a hand specialist. He saw us the same day we first called, appts were on time, and he patiently answered all questions including those from our autistic son who was frightened and needed extra time to formulate inquiries. His nurse is smart/thorough. Guyette’s post-surgery strategy included steps that he said could eliminate the need for post-cast therapy. It was true! While our son did see a CHT for 3 quick visits, it became clear his expertise wasn’t required. In less than 3 months he had full movement, no pain, and was performing again. The hospital bills were outrageous but Guyette’s own fees were very reasonable. The quality of care he gave will be the reason a classical performing career is possible for our son. We're grateful. If your hand is messed up go see this guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr. Guyette takes the time to explain your condition and doesn't rush things. He takes a conservative approach and allows you time to ask questions. Out of the four doctors I have seen for my nerve conditon, he is the best by far.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][591798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

I am PT in the Seattle area and have seen the worst and best results from the surgeons in western washington. So when my husband broke his wrist from a biking accident, I made sure he saw Dr. G...and that is eventhough I work for a different set of orthopedic surgeons! Dr. G lived up to our expectations, and now 6 moths after the surgery my husband is back on the trails (much to my dismay). Take from someone in the industry, there isn't anybody better –

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][591797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2013

Referred by my Internist...and I couldn't be happier. My wrist was destroyed by a backhoe, but Dr. Guyette explained things from the beginning and two surgeries later I have no pain and my wrist is moving better then I had ever hoped for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][591796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

Excellent Surgeon. I am extremely happy with this doctor in all respects.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][591795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2012

Listened to me when my regular doctor just tried to give me pills for my hand pain. Dr. G gave me an injection at my first visit and now it is six month later and I am still pain-free! Thanks Dr. G!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][591794].votes_count ]]