Rate Dr. Todd M. Guyette

Dr. Todd M. Guyette's Ratings

Dr. Guyette is amazing! Our college percussionist son fell off his bike, shattering his wrist. Guyette literally put Humpty Dumpty back together again. He has a quiet, confident, precise manner--what you want in a hand specialist. He saw us the same day we first called, appts were on time, and he patiently answered all questions including those from our autistic son who was frightened and needed extra time to formulate inquiries. His nurse is smart/thorough. Guyette’s post-surgery strategy included steps that he said could eliminate the need for post-cast therapy. It was true! While our son did see a CHT for 3 quick visits, it became clear his expertise wasn’t required. In less than 3 months he had full movement, no pain, and was performing again. The hospital bills were outrageous but Guyette’s own fees were very reasonable. The quality of care he gave will be the reason a classical performing career is possible for our son. We're grateful. If your hand is messed up go see this guy.

Submitted April 17, 2014 | flag

Dr. Guyette takes the time to explain your condition and doesn't rush things. He takes a conservative approach and allows you time to ask questions. Out of the four doctors I have seen for my nerve conditon, he is the best by far.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2013 | flag

I am PT in the Seattle area and have seen the worst and best results from the surgeons in western washington. So when my husband broke his wrist from a biking accident, I made sure he saw Dr. G...and that is eventhough I work for a different set of orthopedic surgeons! Dr. G lived up to our expectations, and now 6 moths after the surgery my husband is back on the trails (much to my dismay). Take from someone in the industry, there isn't anybody better –

Submitted Sept. 22, 2013 | flag

Referred by my Internist...and I couldn't be happier. My wrist was destroyed by a backhoe, but Dr. Guyette explained things from the beginning and two surgeries later I have no pain and my wrist is moving better then I had ever hoped for.

Submitted May 4, 2013 | flag

Excellent Surgeon. I am extremely happy with this doctor in all respects.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2012 | flag

Listened to me when my regular doctor just tried to give me pills for my hand pain. Dr. G gave me an injection at my first visit and now it is six month later and I am still pain-free! Thanks Dr. G!!

Submitted Feb. 1, 2012 | flag

Good doc - fixed my hand when it got caught in a press at work. I am back at work doing good

Submitted Jan. 12, 2012 | flag

I don't normally write these things but I saw the first review and had to say something - my daughter saw Dr. G for a trigger thumb and he was kind, understanding and she loved him! He fixed her with a small sugery - I would recommend him highly for children!

Submitted Jan. 20, 2011 | flag

Do not take your children to see Dr. Todd Guyette. He has very little patience and shows no understanding when they are scared. Actually told our 5 year old boy that he had to act like an adult when he cried. His MA was very patient and kind and our appointments were always on time. Dr. Todd Guyette was also short with us when we asked reasonable and important questions regading in-home treatment.

Submitted May 5, 2010 | flag