Rate Dr. Amish R. Patel

Dr. Amish R. Patel's Ratings

He's a careless idiot who doesn't care about patients. All about money for him. He leaves you without medication for a week sometimes. He didn't learn to count his days in school I guess. Making someone suffer in pain and withdrawal is not right. I only wish one day he himself is in the same situation. He deserves to know what pain feels like. All I can say is if you have him and think he is great then give him time and he will show his true colors. Run far and fast. He's a waste of money and time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Well it's too bad for brian Kenney. He seems like a total Deutschbag bag.y doctor is not like that! He microwaved my nerves
and has made a world of difference. The next time you defame a physician as
prestigious as him think twice. He was the best in Toledo and is the best for me. Can't
believe people like you can even post junk like this! He is a service to pain management!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

BEWARE OF THIS STATE PROTECTED PHONY !!! HE ONLY SHOOTS 6'' TO 9 '' NEEDLES IN YOUR SPINE !! THEN WILL DO THIS WITH UN LIVABLE PAIN !! THEN WILL LIE TO EVERY CASH COW PATIENTS !! HE LIVES TO MICRO WAIVE YOUR SPINAL NERVES BY RADIO FREQ. ABLATION THAT OVER HEATED MY RIGHT L-5 / S-1 / S-2 NERVES THAT CAUSED ME TO LIVE WITH LIFE LONG NERVE PAIN AT OFF THE THE PURDUE PAIN CHARTS 24 HRS EVERY DAY SINCE HE BOTCHED MY SURGICAL PROCEDURE !! THEN EVEN WHEN THE REST OF THE SURGICAL PROCEDURE WAS STOPPED DUE TO THE HART RATE/PULSE WAS TO HI !!! ?? DUE TO THE EXTREME TRAUMA / PAIN CAUSED BY HIS RECKLESS MEDICAL PROCEDURES THAT WERE NEVER EVEN NEEDED !!! ??? THEN JUST LIED ON THE MEDICAL CHARTS , TO COVER UP THE OUT COME OF THE PROCEDURE!! ALSO JUST QUIT WORKING AT THE STATE PROTECTED U T MEDICAL CENTER ! THEY EVEN HAD THE CHIEF P M R LIE TO COVER UP THE MEDICARE FRAUD !! DUE TO I WAS NEVER A SURGICAL PATIENT !! AND REALLY NEEDED TO BE TREATED WITH SIMPLE METHOTREXATE !! MEDS NOT FRANKENSTIEN MEDICAL NERVE KILLS THAT NEVER HELPED!! BUT THEN EVEN CAUSED MEDICAL MALPRACTICE !! [ IN OHIO ALL DOCTORS ARE PROTECTED BY THE THE STATE MEDICAL BOARD AND THE STATE ATTORNEY !!! = YOU CAN NOT EVEN REPORT THEM OR SUE THEM!!! DUE TO THE HIGH RATE OF MEDICAL FRAUD / AND MEDICAL MALPRACTICE COST !!!!! SO PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS DR. AMISH R. PATEL !!!. ALSO SEE HIS FAKE RATING !! ??? HIS STAFF AND FRIENDS WILL SAY OH DR. PATEL IS JUST SO SO GOOD !! AND WILL CURE YOU !!! THE STATE MEDICAL BOARD COVER UP HIS AND MANY OTHER OHIO DOCTORS !! IN ORDER TO HELP STOP ALL AND ANY TYPE OF MEDICAL MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS !! DO TO THE STATE HAS MANY LAWS TO STOP ANY LAW SUITS DO TO THE MEDICAL FRAUD BY USE OF PAIN MANAGEMENT P.M. R. WHY DUE TO THE 1000,S OF COMPLAINTS THAT WOULD COST TENS OF MILLIONS TO SETTLE IN THAT STATE OF OHIO COURT OF CLAIMS !!! SO IF YOU DO NOT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO YOU !!!! THEN JUST LIVE THE BEST YOU CAN WITH CHRONIC PAIN !!! OR MOVE TO THE STATE OF MICHIGAN !!??? AND GET REAL MEDICAL TREATMENT !! SMOKE MEDICAL MARIJUANA !!!! AND TAKE METHOTREATE !!! IT IS EPIC !! IT REALLY WORKS !!. BUT IT IS VERY CHEAP ! AND THE DOCTORS DO NOT MAKE 1O TO 20,000 DOLLAR'S LIKE THEY DO BY INJECTING GOD KNOW WHAT IN YOUR SPINE!!! REMEMBER ALL THE POOR PAIN PATIENTS THAT WERE ALL BUT POISONED WITH FECAL / WASTE WITH UN REGULATED COMPOUND MEDS !! I ONLY WANT TO STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING TO YOU!! BY BRIAN P. KENNEY EX- MEDICAL TEST PATIENT FROM U T MEDICAL P. M. R. TOLEDO, OHIO 3 YEARS/ 6 MONTHS OF MEDICAL FRAUD AND ABUSE !. GOOD LUCK, AND PLEASE CHECK IN TO ALL THAT I HAVE STATED. IT IS PUBLIC INFO. IF YOU CAN FIND IT. OHIO COURT OF CLAIMS 2013 / LUCAS COUNTY COMMON PLEAS COURT !!! DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU !! CHRONIC PAIN ADVOCATE

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

He has helped me a lot. I have had generalized pain for years. He doesn't take advantage of you like the pain specialists in the Columbus area I dealt with before seeing him. I agree he is very too the point. I appreciate he is trying to develop a strategy that makes sense to me. He has made a world of difference for my neck back and leg pain. He is worth a second opinion to say the least before going under the knife like I almost did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I agree that he doesn't touch you. He doesn't listen very well either. I'm looking for another doctor. The whole point of going to these doctors is to find out what the problem is as well as getting pain relief. He has done little relief for me. Only gone by one MRI from his hospital. When another's showed other problems. He chooses to ignore. Sad doctor. He could be great but is not.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Patel is a Workers Compensation bottom feeder who makes his car/alimony payments by being a "yes" man for Workers Comp. He under-exaggerates medical conditions to satisfy Workers Comp request for denial of medical conditions. Without seeing a patient, physically touching a patient Patel somehow can explain away every medical problem Workers Comp requests him to explain away. He should have his license revoked immediately and be forced to pay back the blood money he has taken as a result of performing false diagnosis'.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

I used to think that Dr. Patel was the great thing too, until he dismissed me for not improving to his expectations, but not trying to find out why, leaving me absolutely stunned, because things were going so great. I had asked him several times to do new MRI's, but he didn't think things could have changed much in "just 3 years". When this happened, I got a phone call from a nurse, rather than the certified letter I was supposed to get, 30 days in advance, allowing me to find a new doctor. Also, while I got 30 days of my NSAID, I only got a 2 week tapering dose of my pain medicine and see ya. According to the medical board he broke laws and violated ethics. That MRI...my new pain doct had it ordered after my first appt, and yes, it was a LOT worse. My neck is even worse now, and my lumbosacral, never showing huge problems before, has now caught up with my neck...in 3 years. He knows his stuff, but be careful how dependent you become on him for treatment. It might be fleeting.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2387743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

I've had severe back pain for years. This was the first doctor to explain the problem and find a solution. I've seen him a few times: Excellent Physician and good human being. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][591857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Dr.Patel is a very caring doctor.His staff is well train. I always fell better after visiting him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][591856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2011

He is the nicest and smartest doctor: Figured out what was wrong with me when no one could over the last 4years.Go to him, no matter how far you have to drive cuz he will find the answer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][591855].votes_count ]]