Rate Dr. Amish R. Patel

Dr. Amish R. Patel's Ratings

Patel is a Workers Compensation bottom feeder who makes his car/alimony payments by being a "yes" man for Workers Comp. He under-exaggerates medical conditions to satisfy Workers Comp request for denial of medical conditions. Without seeing a patient, physically touching a patient Patel somehow can explain away every medical problem Workers Comp requests him to explain away. He should have his license revoked immediately and be forced to pay back the blood money he has taken as a result of performing false diagnosis'.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

I used to think that Dr. Patel was the great thing too, until he dismissed me for not improving to his expectations, but not trying to find out why, leaving me absolutely stunned, because things were going so great. I had asked him several times to do new MRI's, but he didn't think things could have changed much in "just 3 years". When this happened, I got a phone call from a nurse, rather than the certified letter I was supposed to get, 30 days in advance, allowing me to find a new doctor. Also, while I got 30 days of my NSAID, I only got a 2 week tapering dose of my pain medicine and see ya. According to the medical board he broke laws and violated ethics. That MRI...my new pain doct had it ordered after my first appt, and yes, it was a LOT worse. My neck is even worse now, and my lumbosacral, never showing huge problems before, has now caught up with my neck...in 3 years. He knows his stuff, but be careful how dependent you become on him for treatment. It might be fleeting.

Submitted May 17, 2014 | flag

I've had severe back pain for years. This was the first doctor to explain the problem and find a solution. I've seen him a few times: Excellent Physician and good human being. I highly recommend him.

Submitted June 28, 2012 | flag

Dr.Patel is a very caring doctor.His staff is well train. I always fell better after visiting him.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2011 | flag

He is the nicest and smartest doctor: Figured out what was wrong with me when no one could over the last 4years.Go to him, no matter how far you have to drive cuz he will find the answer.

Submitted July 29, 2009 | flag

Excellent Doctor, Helped me when others could not figure out the diagnosis. I'm very grateful to have found him. My life has changed for the better and my pain is all gone!!

Submitted Jan. 19, 2009 | flag

Other doctors wish they could walk in his shoes- he is total awesome!

Submitted July 22, 2008 | flag