Rate Dr. Herbert Avart

Dr. Herbert Avart's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Avart for a while now both for an accident and an on going problem. His staff Sue and Dolores are extremely nice and will do their beast to accommodate your appointment needs. Dr. Avart never makes you wait and treats the whole person and is not adverse to alternative treatments. He looks for the causes, not just treating the symptoms. I am never rushed and he answers all my questions. I can't say enough great stuff about him. I highly reccommend him. Denise Ellis

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][591896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

Dr. Avart is amazing. I was in a car accident and I walked into his office barely able to walk, I was in so much pain, and 3 months later, I was ready to go to work again. He has a great demeanor and considered me as a whole person, not just limbs and muscles. He was great and I would recommend him to all. Extremely happy with my care. Thank you Dr. Avart!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][591895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

I am surprised not to see this Dr. on here. I have been through numerous Dr.'s in the mist of still being a pt.. Dr. Avart and Staff are the upmost Proffessional, educated and sincere. Never rushed at an appointment, alway's answers questions and is very empathetic. Dr, Avart is outstanding and I do reccomend him for anyone that is seeking a Dr. that will help you,and direct you in the right direction to your health issue. Dr. Avart is a Dr. you can trust and be upfront with. He understand's you/your pain and will go above and beyond to treat you with his variety of expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][591894].votes_count ]]