Rate Dr. Mark V. Queralt

Dr. Mark V. Queralt's Ratings

Great Dr - I'd seen a fair few in the last 8 years trying to get some back issues sorted most dismissive and blamed it on being an office worker - after 6 months with him I'm finally pain free, know what my issue is and when I do have a problem arise (usually because of me being stupid and overdoing it) he is great at getting me sorted again. His assistant is a bit of a grouch but he more than makes up for her! He explains thinks in terms anyone can understand. I'd recommend anyone I know to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][591961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2012

Great Dr - very good at what he does. Great at discussing your options and following up on test results and how treatment is going. Easy to understand and discuss concerns with. Always seems to be reasonably on time which is a big plus.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][591960].votes_count ]]