You may also like

Rate Dr. Carlos Cordoba

Dr. Carlos Cordoba's Ratings

Excellent, doux et attentionné. Labiaplastie et lipofilling réussit avec grande satisfaction du résultat et en santé !!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2839568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I got mandibular silicon jaw implants from Dr Carlos Cordoba. The process from beginning to end was impeccable. I am extremely happy with the final results. Dr Cordoba carefully listened to me from the first meeting and gave me all the necessary informations to make an enlightened decision. The surgery was accomplished in a very calm, comfortable (and comforting) environment. Post-operation follow up was just as professional. Simply the Best!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2765230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Très bon médecin, a l'écoute de ses patients! Il a bien répondu a mes questions et a mes attentes! Jai demander une augmentation mammaire et il l'a très bien réussis! Le suivie cest bien passer également! un sol B molle...rendu la journée de l'opération tout le staff pour me préparer parlais juste anglais! Mais sinon c'est un très bon médecin! Je le recommande!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2704997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2015

Great experience. Very knowledgable, knows what he is doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2703538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

I'm a recent patient of Dr. Cordoba and can only recommend him. He is knowledgeable, patient, has an open ear for his patients, and takes the time to address any concerns you might have. The results speak for themselves. The staff at the clinic is great as well. Everyone was very kind and caring pre- and post-surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

I had liposuction on my stomach, flanks, back, and bbl. This amazing doctor transformed my body and gave me the hour glass shape I've always wanted to have. He is extremely professional and one of the nicest doctors I've ever met. DR. Cardoba is a doctor you can trust and I strongly recommend him to anybody.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2452549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Dr Cordoba is the BEST plastic surgeon!THE BEST! I had poor lipo done by a previous surgeon. After my first surgery my lower abdomen was not flat. There was a bulge. I was told nothing can be done. I went to go see Dr Cordoba and he took the time to ask me what were my expectations and what would make me happy. I shared my concerns and he exceeded my expectation! He not only did my lipo but he also did abdomen contouring!!! He is so caring and thoughtful and truly cares about his patients!An exceptional doctor HIGHLY recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1609343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

j'ai subi une liposuccion des hanches au mois de février et après trois mois je suis très satisfaite des résultats. de plus l'année auparavant j'ai été opéré pour une augmentation mammaire et je suis très satisfaite des résultat merci dr Cordoba très professionnel et compétent. Je le recommande N.P.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2452548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Jai rencontree DR.Cordoba apres avoir rencontree 3 autres chirurgiens ,jai choisis celui ci pour son approche HUMAINE et parce quil explique clairement ,je ne regrette aucunement mon choix puisque la reduction de mes areole est tres bien réussis et que mes seins donne une impression de lifting aussi et jai maintenant plus de confiance en moi,je RECOMMANDE ce docteur fortement,Ont se sent tres en confiance avec lui!MERCI

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1609342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2013

Dr Cordoba performed my tummy tuck surgery recently. I was referred to him by my family doctor. I did not experience any pain and had no discomfort throughout the procedure. His surgery follow up was always professional. I will not hesitate to put my trust in his abilities again. Dr Cordoba is a caring person and professional surgeon. He is all you could look in a plastic surgeon. He has a humane approach. It's been a few weeks since the surgery and I am back to all my normal activities. He has a great sense of humour. He took time to answer all my questions. I will always be grateful to him. I highly recommend Dr Cordoba!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1609341].votes_count ]]