Rate Dr. Rodney B. Dade

Dr. Rodney B. Dade's Ratings

wonderful doctor who really listen to you and then quickly solved my mothers pain.

Submitted July 15, 2014 | flag

Very patient, knowledgeable, informative, and compassionate Physician. His two assistants are both incredibly knowledgeable, helpful, and pleasant. I highly recommend Dr. Dade and his team.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2014 | flag

Top doctor in this practice...believe me I've seen a few. Very patient and clearly identifies the problem.

Submitted July 7, 2013 | flag

Provide great services and always on time, can get an appointment when it's needed.

Submitted March 29, 2013 | flag

I have seen my share of pain doctors and Dr. Dade is fantastic. Extremely nice guy. In depth explanations. He has taken me in same day emergencies a few times. he's offices are top notch. Great staff. No wonder he's one of the TOP DOCS in the DC area. Go see him!

Submitted Aug. 5, 2012 | flag

I like Dr. Dade and especially liked that he did not hesitate to order many diagnostic tests on the first visit. What I did not like was that you only see him for a brief period of time. You spend most of your time with his assistant. Plus, on follow up visits you spend the whole time with the assistant and only see Dr. Dade as needed. I don't like to pay the "specialist" co-pay and not even get to see the doctor.

Submitted April 8, 2012 | flag

Dr. Dade is kind and caring doctor, who actually values about his patients, as doctors should. No question is a dumb question to Dr. Dade, no matter how silly it may be. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. He treats you as if you are a human being, not like many other doctors, who simply see patients as dollar signs. I feel as if Dr. Dade is one of the last few doctors that got into this profession because he truly likes to help people. He will try and exhaust every avenue before considering surgery and likes to eventually see his patients off of medications if/when possible. His physicians assistant, Erica, is also very sweet, knowledgeable, and helpful. My only complaint is his front desk staff in the Fairfax office is EXTREMELY rude.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2012 | flag

The most pleasent doctor I've seen and was able to diagnosis and treat me on the same day and that was 4 years ago withno pain now!!!!

Submitted Sept. 27, 2011 | flag

Very caring and knowledgeable doctor. got rid of all my pain. T.C.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2011 | flag

Dr. Dade is a very classy and smart doctor. He listened and immdiately took care of my back pain that I've had for years.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2010 | flag