Rate Dr. Rodney B. Dade

Dr. Rodney B. Dade's Ratings

Dr. Dade is an excellent, caring, professional, and intelligent man. He has provided sustained pain relief for my back pain for a few yrs. now! I have recommended friends and family to him.
He is a one of a kind person and his experience matched with his intelligence is rare. However, the staff is just as meaningful as the treatments offered, there was a young lady that used to work at the front desk that always went above & beyond for me. She was a very pleasant, exotic beautiful young lady with a heart to match. I am saddened that I did not get to thank her one last time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

Worked with Dr. Dade (and all the other providers) for years. I would go to him first if I had a musculoskeletal problem without a doubt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

dr dade is THE BEST! dR Dade cares and is smart man. I recommend him all of the time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

DR Dade has been a lifesaver for me .I was in severe pain and facing surgery from other orthopods and he saved me because the last thing I wanted was another surgery.
He is a wonderful man and extremely kind and caring.He has seen through a tragic loss of my only son.i literally cried on his shoulder he talked to me for over an hour and took care of my excruciating pain
Kerry is wonderful as well as his assistant. I feel that they truly care about his patients.
I had a pain in my right eye and it felt like electrical shocks going my through forehead.
He is the only one that diagnosed the problem took care of it.I no longer feel like I'm a crazy woman because of the pain that no one knew what it was.
He is a wonderful Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

wonderful doctor who really listen to you and then quickly solved my mothers pain.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2387788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Very patient, knowledgeable, informative, and compassionate Physician. His two assistants are both incredibly knowledgeable, helpful, and pleasant. I highly recommend Dr. Dade and his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2014

Top doctor in this practice...believe me I've seen a few. Very patient and clearly identifies the problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013

Provide great services and always on time, can get an appointment when it's needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

I have seen my share of pain doctors and Dr. Dade is fantastic. Extremely nice guy. In depth explanations. He has taken me in same day emergencies a few times. he's offices are top notch. Great staff. No wonder he's one of the TOP DOCS in the DC area. Go see him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2012

I like Dr. Dade and especially liked that he did not hesitate to order many diagnostic tests on the first visit. What I did not like was that you only see him for a brief period of time. You spend most of your time with his assistant. Plus, on follow up visits you spend the whole time with the assistant and only see Dr. Dade as needed. I don't like to pay the "specialist" co-pay and not even get to see the doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][592001].votes_count ]]