Rate Dr. Roy E. Heaton

Dr. Roy E. Heaton's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. Roy Heaton and have been most satisfied with his medical expertise and professional approach. He has solved several problems with which I had been troubled.

Submitted May 30, 2011 | flag

Dr. Heaton is wonderful. He spends the necessary time to get to know what is going on with his patients with a "whole body" approach. I highly recommend him to anyone who is seeking a compassionate physician whom they can trust to handle their health care needs in a "whole-body" approach. Note: you have to pay for the visit at the time of service, but they file your insurance for you so that you can receive reimbursement for whatever portion your insurance covers.

Submitted June 10, 2010 | flag

Friendly down home type doctor. The kind they don't make anymore. Wish he took ins. but I understand why he doesn't. You can't go wrong with either Roy or his brother Joe. Good family doctors, good guys.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2009 | flag