You may also like

Rate Dr. Jean You

Dr. Jean You's Ratings

First of all, my referral paperwork was faxed over to schedule me an appointment they did not contact me for 3 week then I waited for 2 weeks for an appointment. They did not mail me new patient paperwork that I was supposed to fill out so people kept going in front of me for their appointments even know my appointment was sucheduled first. Waited in waiting room for 2 hours prior to my appointment. was there for 3 hours. They claim they're patient rooms are so small that my wife couldn't come back with me for my appointment to go over the plan of care for me. that was very frustrating because she is a surgical nurse and waited with me the whole time so that we can discuss this as a family. Seems incomprehensible to not include your family in helping make important decisions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Wow I am completely shocked there are any thing negative to say about doc You!! She and her office have ALWAYS been extremely nice and very helpful! She listens and has the patient's best interest at heart! I don't usually leave reviews but I thought I needed to give at least a realistic review for such a wonderful staff!! I do see her monthly, but they never make it longer than my meds would run out. The staff knows I can't come in on Fridays since they close at noon, so if the 30 days fall on a Friday, they schedule it for Wednesday or Thursday. I have never been told that I had to wait until Monday!! I have been seeing her for almost 2 years and have told many people who are looking for a good pain management doctor, her number contact information. She is very thorough and an amazing doctor!! Hope you take time to make your own decision! I love her and her whole staff!! I consider them family since they are the reason I can still enjoy my family and work with as lil pain possible!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Jean you was very unfair to people she treated me like if I was a drug seeker and her staff which were all female treated me like I was a peice of trash I had suffered a severe accident that left me disable for the rest of my life I live in constant pain now due to doctors negligences.Jean you didnt evaluated me at all and just pumped me full of narcotics and my apptments were very short while the line of people were waiting for there 5 minute visit I hate to say it but jean you is crooked and dont due her practice for the care of humanity she's all about the fast cash.I was kicked out due to turning in a refill 5 days to soon due to having to take a extra med cause of untalirable pain but in her and her staffs eyes i was just trying to get high and was embarrassed infront of everyone there and whoever was sitting in the lobby now I have become very insecure to go get help someone needs to contact and attorney on her negligence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Doctor and office staff just plain mean.Wrote me a script, handed it to me, then snatched it back and tore it up. If you're main hobby is pain management, this may be a good choice; if you are trying to have a life outside of pain management, I'd avoid Dr. You at all costs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2011

Dr You...Words can't describe how helpful she was.....Was accompanying my wifes appointment. Having horrible pain from a lifting injury Dr You recognized my agony and we set a appointment for myself .....Just shy of despair with other doctors....possible surgery.....torture rehabs and financial disaster....Dr You properly diagnosed me and ended my suffering in minutes.....OMG....I love Dr You......Tony Loveday

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Dr. You is one of the best doctors I have ever been a patient of. She diagnosed the real problem of my back pain in one visit. I had already seen three specialists prior and after some voodoo-like tests and a MRI topped off with a minor surgery of sticking a foot-long needle in my lower back... they finally suggested Dr. You. I had been taking minor pain medication and hate it because they give me severe headaches. She quickly studied my MRI and records from the previous quacks - with the simple result of I have minor Scoliosis. I just have to wear an insert in one shoe - pain vanished. She is an excellent doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

I am totally surprised by the comments others have made on this site. Dr. You is a helpful and extremely knowledgeable Physician. I am pretty picky about the Dr.s I see. I am in health care myself, & knew nothing about this physician until my first appointment with her. I was very positively impressed by her clinical acumen. Dr. You is calm and unpretentious - maybe some people perceive that to be a weakness. Don't let her quiet demeanor fool you - she is sharp as can be, really knows her stuff. I wish all doctors were as thorough, as knowledgeable and as caring as Dr. You. Excellent Physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2010

My husband was given the wrong diagnosis given from this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2010

Does Rehab/Pain Management

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2010

This doctor is very confused. One time she wrote my prescriptions wrong 3 times, and my favorite thing she did was scheadule my appts on friday afternoons cause she insisted that I see her EXACTLY every 30 days, and then she would close her office and paste some lame note to her office door saying to call monday. And if my 30 days was on a Saurday, she would make me wait til monday instead of friday. And then she just diagnosed me with what I said was wrong instead of doing any tests or x-rays/MRIs, which made no sense to me, it's like she just wanted to give me some drugs and call it a day, she spent maybe 2 minutes with me at each appointment. If she was to spend more time with the patients and offered other remedies except pain killers, she would be a great doctor, I wanted to get better, not have some bandaid put over my pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592036].votes_count ]]