Rate Dr. Tracy Mihalnyuk

Dr. Tracy Mihalnyuk's Ratings

Dr Mihalnyuk has been my doctor for years now,and has help me through the good and the bad, she is easy to talk to, and takes her time when I have appointments with her. her support means a lot to me.Miss heather being there, but the office staff is great and so is her new moa.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr Mihalynuk has a kind bedside manner and is knowledgeable. However, I was often waiting at least an hour to see her. I had kidney stones during my pregnancy and made an emergency appointment only to arrive and be told that she was at least an hour behind. The receptionist suggested I go shopping and come back! I waited in extreme pain while others with regular check ups were seen before me. I saw her student during my appointments more than I saw her- I had to make a special request to be seen by Dr Mihalynuk instead of her student. Overall, Dr Mihalynuk is a very busy, over booked doctor who should not accept maternity patients if they she can not spare the time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1610059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2013

An absolutely wonderful doctor; she is knowledgeable, thorough, professional, and genuinely cares about her patients. She really listens and will not hesitate to arrange for specialists and tests to address persistent issues. I feel very fortunate to have had her as my doctor for over 17 years and to have her as my children's doctor as well. Thank you Dr. Mihalynuk!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1610060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

While Tracy is a good doctor and has a nice manner, it is not easy to get to see her. I routinely wait 2 weeks to get an appt, and by that time often the complaint has already been resolved. I need to go to a walk-in clinic or emergency if I want prompt medical consultation. Office can be busy and slow, and wait times long. Sometimes have to prompt her to get follow-up on an item of concern.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1610058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Tracy is the best doctor my family and I have ever had. She has helped me through some pretty tough times after some surprise complications when my daughter was born and I really don't think I could have done it without her support. She is truly an amazing woman and I am so thankful she is our doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1610057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Tracy is fantastic... she has been my doctor for over 15 years.... she doesn't rush you out of her office, she always askes about your family. Because she is willing to spend the time needed with each patient, she does run behind on appointment times. She is very thorough!! I just love her to bits!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1610056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2011

I was lucky to find Dr. Mihalynuk after I moved to Victoria and no one seemed to be taking new patients. She's been professional, comforting, takes my concerns seriously and has always made me feel comfortable even at my worst moments. Her nurse, Heather, is about as sweet as they come and has ALWAYS managed to accommodate me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1610055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2011

Tracy is a carrying family MD who always has or makes time to see her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1610054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2011

She is amazing at what she does and helped me so very much with health issues my previous doctor never seemed to take an interest in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1610053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Dr. Tracy Mihalynuk is my daughter's doctor and I can't thank her enough for her care of our daughter through a very difficult pregnancy and birth. She even came into hospital on her days off to check on our daughter! Being a mother herself she truly understands. A wonderful, knowledgeable, caring doctor and individual.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1610052].votes_count ]]