Rate Dr. Eric R. Mariotti

Dr. Eric R. Mariotti's Ratings

Dr. Mariotti is the best! His office is clean and beautiful, his staff is friendly, and they all know what they are doing. From the first phone call, to my consult, my pre-op, surgery, and many, many post-op appointments, nothing could have gone better. It was top notch the whole way through. Dr. Mariotti and Sarah Kaplan are so caring and attentive that they feel like family. They are both so good at what they do. Dr. Mariotti is a total perfectionist and has a keen eye for figuring out exactly what you've got and how he can make it exactly what you want. The consults are thorough and every question and concern is addressed. He truly puts your best interest at heart and advises you to get your best result. He is so good at what he does. I could not be happier and have already sent my best girlfriends in to him because when you find something wonderful.... you want to share it. ;)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Eric Mariotti as an excellent plastic surgeon. In August 2011, he performed my eyelid, brow and face lift and I am so, so happy with the results. I now look the way I feel - healthy, energetic and happy. No one would ever guess that I had "work done" because Dr. Mariotti made sure my results looked very natural. He is obviously a very gifted surgeon and I thank my personal physician for referring him to me. Since my first visit to his office I've been impressed with the professionalism and friendliness of Dr Mariotti and his whole team including Sara Kaplan his Physician Assistant. Everyone in the office is patient, willing to help and answer questions and encouraging and caring. I was especially happy with my many follow up visits when Dr. Mariotti checked my healing to make sure I was "on target". If you are considering plastic surgery, I highly recommend you consult with Dr. Mariotti. It will be well worth your time ..... you could end up as happy as me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

I had my breast augmentation done by Dr. Mariotti in November 2011. Dr. Mariotti was so nice and made me feel relaxed right away. I can also say that the whole office staff have been nothing but amazing to me from the beginning. They answered all of my questions and made me feel very welcome. The pain wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. In fact the whole procedure was easier than I ever imagined. My results are so much better than I ever expected. I am a mother of 6 and to have my body back makes me feel like a woman again. I can never thank Dr. Mariotti enough for making this possible. His whole staff has been just wonderful. Now I proudly show off the figure I always wanted and tell everyone how great my experience has been.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2012

I had an augmentation and a mini lift. The Dr Mariotti and all his staff were great. The time that they take before and after the surgery really show that they care. They treat me as if they have known me for years. I was refered by a friend, and I will refer anyone I know looking to have casmetic suregery as well. I just had my 1 yr check up and am already looking forward to using Dr Mariotti for a Tummy Tuck in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

How was I able to face this diagnosis and maintain my courage? Certainly the largest part of the credit is attributed to the skill and reconstructing brilliance of Dr. Mariotti. Waking from a double mastectomy with two small bandages across expanders that were partially full didn’t allow me to feel stripped of my womanhood or face depression for even a moment. Instead I felt abundantly blessed, hopeful and whole. The oncology team acknowledged that the short time frame in which Dr. Mariotti and Sarah worked allowed vital chemotherapy treatment to start at a faster rate than usual. I count associating with Dr. Mariotti, Sarah and his staff among the biggest blessings. What a privilege Dr. Mariotti has to be a vital part of God’s plan for so many women. I never imagined that my post mastectomy reconstructed breasts would be so beautiful, in fun I tell others, yip these are fake, the real ones tried to kill me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2010

If you want a highly qualified, attentive, HONEST doctor with a great bedside manner; Dr Eric Mariotti is the surgeon for you. I have had 3 major procedures done by Dr. Mariotti (tummy tuck, breast reduction, and augmentation) and am completely satisfied with ALL the work he has done. The staff in his office are all friendly, outgoing, and most of all helpful and professional. I am planning on having a few more things "adjusted" and will only go to Dr. Mariotti.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592308].votes_count ]]