Rate Dr. Robert Kotler

Dr. Robert Kotler's Ratings

Not a great nose job. Have a bump in my nose I didn't have before and a large dip in my nostril.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2012

It has been 6 months since I had rhinoplasty surgery with Dr. Kotler. My nose looks amazing! So natural looking. Everyone asks if I’ve “lost weight” or “changed my hair”. It is obvious that something is better about my appearance, but what changed isn’t obvious and that makes me so happy. My nose looks natural, which is one of the reasons why I chose Dr. Kotler. Before consulting with him, I looked through the many photos he had on his website and noticed immediately that he never made a nose look “overdone”. That was truly my worst nightmare. Dr. Kotler was so patient and answered all my questions without ever rushing me. I did consult with another doctor, but was immediately turned off when he gave me a limit on the number of questions I could ask during my consultation. I figured if he didn’t take the time with me during my consutlation, he would most likely rush my surgery too. Thanks to Dr. Kotler I have the nose I always dreamed of having.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592347].votes_count ]]