Rate Dr. Robert L. Singer

Dr. Robert L. Singer's Ratings

Dr. Singer and his staff are so compassionate and easy to work with. They took wonderful care of me from the first consult I had with Dr. Singer all the way through surgery and my post operative care. Dr. Singer truly is an artist with an eye for symmetry. I will definitely be coming back for any future surgeries or treatments! Thank you for the wonderful care Dr. Singer!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Dr Singer takes great pride in his work and it shows. He truly cares about his patients and does not take a one size fits all approach. All procedures are customized to each patient's needs and desires. You won't find a better Plastic Surgeon anywhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2013

My dermatologist recommended Doc Singer. She had worked in his surgery room during her training and said he was a perfectionist! Her mother and grandmother were also extremely pleased with the procedures they had done by him. I had gone to a few other surgeons who were eager to have me sign on, but Doctor Singer was the only one who was concerned about a prior blood clot and wanted me to investigate it further before he would accept me. Unlike some of the others I visited, he was incredibly through in explaining his recommendations and what I could expect. I had my eyes (Upper and Lower Bleph) and double chin done, and feel like I look 10 years younger! Doctor Singer and everybody on his staff are very knowledgeable and were incredibly conscientious during my follow up visits. I’ve definitely recommended Doc Singer to my friends! He is tops in my book! Anita

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2013

I can not say enough wonderful things about Robert Singer and his staff. From the moment I walked in the door, I knew I was in great hands. His staff is incredibly friendly, accomodating and knowledgeable. Dr. Singer is first in class amongst his peers, and his reviews are impecabble. I had gone to Dr. Singer for a breast lift and liposuction - and I came out a new woman. Before my surgery, I couldn't look in the mirror without turning the lights out. Now, I want to share my results with everyone I come across. My confidence has been restored, and I can't thank Dr. Singer enough for making me feel like me again. He is a true artist, and listens to his patients to give them the best results possible. He is confident, talented and extremely well respected in the plastic surgery community. If you are even considering plastic surgery - look no further - perfection starts when you walk into Dr. Singers practice! Thank you for the new me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2012

I went for a plastic surgery with Dr.Singer and did: breasts, the whole stomach, flanks and the inner tights. I am extremely satisfied with all the results, I am a new man now. There are no irregularities and I cannot believe the new look. I look good to my own standards for the first time in life and it feels good and it reflects to the other people who have a different view of me now. I have become a much happier person. The results are fascinating and have given me a boost in my self esteem. About Dr.Singer - my advice is this - go to at least 5 different doctors. Listen to their words, who talks about money, results, who shows you pictures from internet, who gives attention to you and who is confident. And if you have no common sense look at the credentials. But anybody who has seen 4 other doctors will see how Dr.Singer is different. No money talks, talks straight to the point, no going around the bush, can advise you on what will be better for you. Thank you and god bless you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2012

Dr. Singer is the best plastic surgeon in San Diego! I've had 3 procedures done with him over the years and he is an expert at what he does! His ability to use his artistic talent combined with his scientific knowledge is amazing! He has a true and sincere passion for what he is doing and his results speak for themselves!! He is the best by far!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2011

There are numerous cosmetic surgeons in southern California…some are substandard, some are fairly good, and then there is the rare surgeon who is a true artist - Dr. Robert Singer. If you want the best work, the finest care and the most amazing, natural results, this is the place for you. Dr. Singer is extremely caring and talented. His staff is also very compassionate and pleasant to interact with. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592360].votes_count ]]