Rate Dr. Stephen J. Pincus

Dr. Stephen J. Pincus's Ratings

I am absolutely convinced that Dr. Pincus is the best surgeon in his field. He truly cares about his patients and treats them like people, unlike other Doctors who treat you like the next number/specimen. He is very passionate about what he does, which you can see through his work and when he speaks to you (the patient).He is also an expert reviewer for the medical board. He has been in practice for over 30 years, but unlike other doctors who get stuck in the ways of the past, he continues to innovate. I had a previous surgery with a different doctor resulting in horrendous complications. Dr. Pincus not only fixed these issues, but the results were far beyond what I thought was possible. I would never go to anyone besides him, and would never let anyone I care about go to anyone else. Not to mention, you can get a hold of him very easily. I have had experience with other doctors where it takes a couple days .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

After minor Rhinoplasty I feel more confident and I am happy with the results. I have some minor changes that are exactly what Dr. Pincus and I reviewed before hand. My experience with the staff was very positive and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

I had a facelift and rhinoplasty with Dr. Pincus. I am so pleased with the outcome of my results. I have been complemented up and down on how natural and beautiful I look. He literally took off 15 years. I always disliked my nose as well, and he gave me the most perfect yet natural looking nose. Dr. Pincus is a true artist, he is very professional and such a skilled surgeon with an impeccable bedside manner. I thank my girlfriend every day for the referral. His staff is wonderful too. Wendy who is his consultant and office manager is always on top of it. She follows through with everything and made my experience that much better. I am forever grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

When I was looking to a surgeon for facial surgery. It was important to choose one for many reasons. Knowledge, experience, skill, other patient references, staff. I found all that and more in Dr. Stephen Pincus. He is by far the best in his field. I look incredible because of him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

I had one of the most challenging noses to reconstruct. After looking long and hard, it was a Godsend to find Dr. Pincus. It has been a very long and difficult process for me to have the nose I always dreamt of, and this doctor made it possible! Miracles do happen. I feel fortunate, beyond words, to have have found Dr. Pincus. He has acquired the most cutting edge techniques that he applies ever so patiently. His assistant, Wendi, is patient and on top of things, working very closely with the Doctor to provide the utmost of specialized care. I have been so touched by Dr. Pincus's outstanding professionalism and steadfast dedication to my cause, that I have experienced emotional tears of joy and relief.7 He's the "real deal" when it comes to plastic surgery and upholding the highest standards of what I would expect of MD. I think the world of him and can't thank him enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2014

I had a procedure done on my face 11 years ago with Dr. Stephen Pincus and I was very happy with the results of that procedure. I have had 2 additional procedures done recently with Dr. Pincus. I am again very pleased with the outcome. Dr. Pincus sat with me and listened to just what I was seeking to achieve. He then offered his ideas and advice for the best result. This Dr. is highly skilled and has a very gentle way about him. Dr. Pincus has a wealth of experience and knowledge. I highly recommend Dr. Stephen Pincus to anyone who is seeking facial cosmetic surgery. I am very lucky to have found this man. He has made me very happy once again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

5/1/13 Just had a nose revision surgery & facelift with Dr. Pincus & couldn’t be happier! I look in my late twenties & natural. I had done surgery with him 20 years ago & it’s great to see the time, care, & talent he has 20 years later! Dr. Pincus even called me the night of surgery to check on me & his staff was superb with all follow-up. Miss D, Beverly Hills

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

There is nobody I trust more than Dr. Pincus. 10 years ago, he corrected a previous rhinoplasty that had been performed by another plastic surgeon. He gave me a fantastic nose and corrected my breathing 100%. Later, Dr. Pincus took extensive time with my husband. He promised that the changes to his nose would only be subtle, as desired. Perfect! Our daughter had a huge nose. It bled constantly due to the deviation of the septum and she couldn't breathe. For three years, I took her to Dr. Pincus, who would not perform surgery until last December, when he determined that she had finished growing. The surgery changed her life. She can breathe, her nose no longer bleeds, and her repaired nose is adorable! What I most admire about Dr. Pincus is his ability to design a nose that is just right for a face. I see pictures of surgeries that have been performed by other plastic surgeons on CELEBRITIES and I wonder what they were thinking! They should have gone to Dr. Pincus...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr. Stephen Pincus belongs to that thin, top layer of most gifted, passionate and caring individuals in this field. He combines exceptional talent with the highest professional integrity and excellent care. He performed several facial procedures on me that restored a natural, youthful appearance that I didn't know was achievable. I trust him blindly and recommend him without reservations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2012

I had a nose job with Dr. Pincus well over 7 years ago. I was thinking about getting some more work done and just looked at his reviews! so pleased to see that he is still amazing as he was 7 years ago. 3vof my friends have seen him since then. He is such a gifted Dr. as well as a nice an caring man!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592481].votes_count ]]