Rate Dr. Stephen J. Pincus

Dr. Stephen J. Pincus's Ratings

When I was looking to a surgeon for facial surgery. It was important to choose one for many reasons. Knowledge, experience, skill, other patient references, staff. I found all that and more in Dr. Stephen Pincus. He is by far the best in his field. I look incredible because of him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

I had one of the most challenging noses to reconstruct. After looking long and hard, it was a Godsend to find Dr. Pincus. It has been a very long and difficult process for me to have the nose I always dreamt of, and this doctor made it possible! Miracles do happen. I feel fortunate, beyond words, to have have found Dr. Pincus. He has acquired the most cutting edge techniques that he applies ever so patiently. His assistant, Wendi, is patient and on top of things, working very closely with the Doctor to provide the utmost of specialized care. I have been so touched by Dr. Pincus's outstanding professionalism and steadfast dedication to my cause, that I have experienced emotional tears of joy and relief.7 He's the "real deal" when it comes to plastic surgery and upholding the highest standards of what I would expect of MD. I think the world of him and can't thank him enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2014

I had a procedure done on my face 11 years ago with Dr. Stephen Pincus and I was very happy with the results of that procedure. I have had 2 additional procedures done recently with Dr. Pincus. I am again very pleased with the outcome. Dr. Pincus sat with me and listened to just what I was seeking to achieve. He then offered his ideas and advice for the best result. This Dr. is highly skilled and has a very gentle way about him. Dr. Pincus has a wealth of experience and knowledge. I highly recommend Dr. Stephen Pincus to anyone who is seeking facial cosmetic surgery. I am very lucky to have found this man. He has made me very happy once again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

5/1/13 Just had a nose revision surgery & facelift with Dr. Pincus & couldn’t be happier! I look in my late twenties & natural. I had done surgery with him 20 years ago & it’s great to see the time, care, & talent he has 20 years later! Dr. Pincus even called me the night of surgery to check on me & his staff was superb with all follow-up. Miss D, Beverly Hills

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

There is nobody I trust more than Dr. Pincus. 10 years ago, he corrected a previous rhinoplasty that had been performed by another plastic surgeon. He gave me a fantastic nose and corrected my breathing 100%. Later, Dr. Pincus took extensive time with my husband. He promised that the changes to his nose would only be subtle, as desired. Perfect! Our daughter had a huge nose. It bled constantly due to the deviation of the septum and she couldn't breathe. For three years, I took her to Dr. Pincus, who would not perform surgery until last December, when he determined that she had finished growing. The surgery changed her life. She can breathe, her nose no longer bleeds, and her repaired nose is adorable! What I most admire about Dr. Pincus is his ability to design a nose that is just right for a face. I see pictures of surgeries that have been performed by other plastic surgeons on CELEBRITIES and I wonder what they were thinking! They should have gone to Dr. Pincus...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr. Stephen Pincus belongs to that thin, top layer of most gifted, passionate and caring individuals in this field. He combines exceptional talent with the highest professional integrity and excellent care. He performed several facial procedures on me that restored a natural, youthful appearance that I didn't know was achievable. I trust him blindly and recommend him without reservations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2012

I had a nose job with Dr. Pincus well over 7 years ago. I was thinking about getting some more work done and just looked at his reviews! so pleased to see that he is still amazing as he was 7 years ago. 3vof my friends have seen him since then. He is such a gifted Dr. as well as a nice an caring man!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2012

Dr. Stephen Pincus has performed numerous cosmetic procedures on my face & neck, as well as excised several skin cancers with reconstruction & even repaired a laceration. In all instances, the results were perfect. He accepts nothing less than perfection in his work. Whatever results he tells you what you will get, is exactly what you will get. He is the most professional, caring and skilled surgeon I have ever met. Because he does not mass market himself like so many, he is somewhat under the radar. I hear all of his patients come from either doctor referrals or referrals from other patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2011

Dr. Pincus is not only an excellent Dr. he takes much pride in his work, that is reflected in the outcome of his work. I am very happy with my surgery results and highly recommend him. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2011

Dr. Pincus dld a full facelift on me 1 year ago and I'm extremely pleased with the results - he does amazing work! He didn't change my natural looks; I now look exactly like I did 15 years ago - looks completely natural and no one would guess I've had surgery. He did a rhinoplasty on my daughter's nose; kept her "ethnic nose" just made is smaller and more feminine. It totally suits her face and she is thrilled with it. I just recently had rhinoplasty done by him. I always hated my nose and finally decided to fix it. He totally listened to my wishes (wanted to keep the bump and general shape, just make them smaller). The results are absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted. He is a true artist, has a great bedside manner, is very kind and LISTENS to his patients. I highly recommend him; he's a perfectionist who is serious about doing excellent work and making his patients happy - not about being a "Beverly Hills doctor/ TV star".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592477].votes_count ]]