Rate Dr. Stephen J. Pincus

Dr. Stephen J. Pincus's Ratings

Dr. Stephen Pincus, M.D., from Beverly Hills, is a top facial plastic surgeon in his field and has help thousands of patients achieve a more youthful, natural-looking appearance with the wide range of facial surgical

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2572337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Pincus has performed two surgeries on my nose. He did a rhinoplasty, as well as a mucosa surgery with graph (done for medical reasons). All I can say is that I am EXTREMELY satisfied with both of my experiences with Dr. Pincus, his staff and the overall outcome of my procedures. I did a TON of research before getting my rhinoplasty, which included going to several consultations with many plastic surgeons who claimed they were the best... After all, it is my face we are talking about. As soon as I left my consultation with Dr. Pincus, I knew I would choose him to do my surgery. I loved the honesty I got from Dr. Pincus.. he told me that he is not in the business of making anyone look like they got a nose job, but instead to make it look natural, without the hump of course. Dr. Pincus is the best at what he does, and the results speak for themselves. I spoke to Wendi (his right hand lady) at his office.. she returned my e-mails immediately, and set up the surgery and post and pre-op appointments without a glitch... not to mention that she is truly a sweetheart! I have recommended Dr. Pincus in the past (and will continue to do so) to anyone who wants a trustworthy doctor that knows what he is doing. If you are researching doctors that perform Rhinoplasties and would like to speak to me in regards to my entire experience, I will be more than happy to speak to you.. just call Wendi at Dr. Pincus' office and she can forward you my e-mail address. Thank you for my beautiful nose Dr. Pincus, it's PERFECT!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2492188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

I recently had surgery on my nose to correct severe breathing problems that I was born with - Dr. Pincus literally CHANGED MY LIFE!!! I feel so fortunate to have had this procedure done by Dr. Pincus! He really made my dreams come true - and I look and feel amazing!! I still am in shock, every time I take a full, complete breath through my nose (and look in the mirrow!)! ITS SO WONDERFUL!! Not only is he the best, but Wendi, his office manager, is the sweetest, most down to Earth person!!! She helped from start to finish to ensure billing, to aftercare, etc. I cannot express enough praise and gratitude for what they have done for me! Bottom line: he is professional, real and simply the best. I'll definitely recommend him to anyone!!! :-)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2479364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr. Stephen Pincus has performed numerous cosmetic procedures on my face & neck, as well as excised several skin cancers with reconstruction & even repaired a laceration. In all instances, the results were perfect. He accepts nothing less than perfection in his work. Whatever results he tells you what you will get, is exactly what you will get. He is the most professional, caring and skilled surgeon I have ever met. Because he does not mass market himself like so many, he is somewhat under the radar. I hear all of his patients come from either doctor referrals or referrals from other patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2387849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I am absolutely convinced that Dr. Pincus is the best surgeon in his field. He truly cares about his patients and treats them like people, unlike other Doctors who treat you like the next number/specimen. He is very passionate about what he does, which you can see through his work and when he speaks to you (the patient).He is also an expert reviewer for the medical board. He has been in practice for over 30 years, but unlike other doctors who get stuck in the ways of the past, he continues to innovate. I had a previous surgery with a different doctor resulting in horrendous complications. Dr. Pincus not only fixed these issues, but the results were far beyond what I thought was possible. I would never go to anyone besides him, and would never let anyone I care about go to anyone else. Not to mention, you can get a hold of him very easily. I have had experience with other doctors where it takes a couple days .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

After minor Rhinoplasty I feel more confident and I am happy with the results. I have some minor changes that are exactly what Dr. Pincus and I reviewed before hand. My experience with the staff was very positive and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

I had a facelift and rhinoplasty with Dr. Pincus. I am so pleased with the outcome of my results. I have been complemented up and down on how natural and beautiful I look. He literally took off 15 years. I always disliked my nose as well, and he gave me the most perfect yet natural looking nose. Dr. Pincus is a true artist, he is very professional and such a skilled surgeon with an impeccable bedside manner. I thank my girlfriend every day for the referral. His staff is wonderful too. Wendy who is his consultant and office manager is always on top of it. She follows through with everything and made my experience that much better. I am forever grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

When I was looking to a surgeon for facial surgery. It was important to choose one for many reasons. Knowledge, experience, skill, other patient references, staff. I found all that and more in Dr. Stephen Pincus. He is by far the best in his field. I look incredible because of him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

I had one of the most challenging noses to reconstruct. After looking long and hard, it was a Godsend to find Dr. Pincus. It has been a very long and difficult process for me to have the nose I always dreamt of, and this doctor made it possible! Miracles do happen. I feel fortunate, beyond words, to have have found Dr. Pincus. He has acquired the most cutting edge techniques that he applies ever so patiently. His assistant, Wendi, is patient and on top of things, working very closely with the Doctor to provide the utmost of specialized care. I have been so touched by Dr. Pincus's outstanding professionalism and steadfast dedication to my cause, that I have experienced emotional tears of joy and relief.7 He's the "real deal" when it comes to plastic surgery and upholding the highest standards of what I would expect of MD. I think the world of him and can't thank him enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2014

I had a procedure done on my face 11 years ago with Dr. Stephen Pincus and I was very happy with the results of that procedure. I have had 2 additional procedures done recently with Dr. Pincus. I am again very pleased with the outcome. Dr. Pincus sat with me and listened to just what I was seeking to achieve. He then offered his ideas and advice for the best result. This Dr. is highly skilled and has a very gentle way about him. Dr. Pincus has a wealth of experience and knowledge. I highly recommend Dr. Stephen Pincus to anyone who is seeking facial cosmetic surgery. I am very lucky to have found this man. He has made me very happy once again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592484].votes_count ]]