Rate Dr. Timothy J. Weibel

Dr. Timothy J. Weibel's Ratings

I found Dr. Weibel to be very knowledgeable and up on the latest technology, all the while being very hospitable and welcoming. He explained the procedure to me in the office. On surgery day he checked in with me to ensure I was alright and it went wonderfully. I woke up and instantly could tell he fixed the problem. BAM! That easy! Or at least he made it seem that way,. I definatly recommend others to use Dr. Weibel. He will make you comfortable no matter what procedure your having. Excellent Dr.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Kind, committed, and professional. I felt his knowledge was cutting edge and I was comfortable with the process and results. I would recommend Mr. Weibel highly.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

He was highly recommended by an another physician. As expected he was very professional, artistic, kind and honest. I am very happy with the result and would recommend to others.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

Submitted Nov. 10, 2013

From the moment you walk in to the office you are greeted with friendly front desk staff and nurses

Submitted Nov. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Weibel was great. I had a pinealectomy, fascia tightening, and minor hernia repair. The staff at the surgical clinic where kind and helpful to my family who where waiting during my procedure. I am so happy with Dr. Weibel's work. It looks great and it makes me feel better.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. Weibel did breast augmentation surgery on me over 10 years ago and then 3 years ago I had a rummy tuck. Both were amazing results and exactly what I was looking for. He is a great and skilled surgeon and I would highly recommend him. You will be in good hands!

Submitted Nov. 6, 2011 | flag

Great Doctor! Highly recommend... My results even do it's been 1 month I'm very pleased w/ them. I would consider Dr. Weibel for any other Plastic Surgery in the future!

Submitted Dec. 21, 2010 | flag

It is so nice to meet a doctor who listens to you then gives insight as to what you may really want or need!! I had a facelift done by Dr Weibel and I am amazed how there were no surprises before, during or after this major surgery. I am so happy and also feel the cost was quite fair. I strongly recommend this physician to anyone contemplating cosmetic surgery (he has an amazing patient fan club I discovered later!) ;)

Submitted July 8, 2010 | flag

I am a Nurse Practitioner. I want to share my experience of abdominoplasty with you. I gained 40 lbs recently. I tried different diets and pills. I lost only one pound. I examined two individuals at a clinic in San Jose. These individuals had an abdominoplasty, breast augmentation and chin lipo suction by Dr.Weibel. I trusted my eyes and the real evidence of abdominoplasty and I made a final decision. I selected Dr. Weibel to perform my abdominoplasty procedure. The day after the procedure, I lost 9 lbs. Yes, Dr. Weibel removed 9 lbs of fat from my abdomen. Today is the 17th day after my abdominoplasty. I am so pleased and grateful for his excellent job. Dr. Weibel cares for his patients and loves his job. He takes his time for a patient if it is required even his waiting room is full with the patients. He has a lot of patients that appreciate his work. As a patient and as a Family Nurse Practitioner, I highly recommend Dr. Timothy Weibel. P.M. Family Nurse Practitioner

Submitted May 17, 2009 | flag