Rate Dr. William Aiello

Dr. William Aiello's Ratings

Dr. Aiello and his staff are excellent! I did a lot of research and saw a lot of other plastic surgeons before I decided on scheduling with him. I didn't have any problems and my boobs look awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

My mom had a breast lift by Dr. Aiello, she is very pleased with the results. However, after she paid the money they really do seem rude, uncaring and not willing to answer questions. This goes for Dr. Aiello and his staff. I have to agree 100% with the other poster.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2009

He seems knowledable and personable before surgery but once he got his money and the surgery was done he was rude, uncaring. He botched my medical procedure and refused to take responsibility for it. I sat in the waiting for 1/2 hour to 1&1/2 hours at every follow visit. Same responce with his staff, nice before rude after.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592531].votes_count ]]