Rate Dr. Martin A. O'Toole

Dr. Martin A. O'Toole's Ratings

Dr. O'Toole, his staff and everything about his office is just superb. I have been going to him for 10 years for injections, and he has performed 2 procedures. I am delighted with everything and best of all, no one has even a vague idea that I have seen a plastic surgeon. I am just told that I look 'really young' for someone in her mid-40s

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Most artistic and amazing surgeon I have ever seen. He changed my body 100% I am SO happy with it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2012

Dr. O'Toole is excellent caring, listening to my wants and recommeded nothing but the best. The staff was excellent. Dr. O'Toole and his staff not only met all my expectation they have exceeded them. Million thank yous, I love the results of my breast augmentation, great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Best tummy tuck and lip combo ever. Had a the worst stretch marks. I never thought they would all be gone, especially the ones over my belly button, they are all gone and so is my buldge, I love this Dr. He made me 18 again, and Im 41 with 3 teenagers. Thank you! Dr O toole is my entire family's DR now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2011

Dr. O'Toole did a breast reduction for me long ago. He also did a tummy-tuck and plepharoplasty (not all at the same time.) I had "auditioned" seven doctors before choosing him, and have not regrettedit. He was low-key, pleasant, knowledgeable, donates a lot of time to charitable reconstructive surgery, and skilled. I have recommended him to several other people; one was unhappy with her results, but the others were pleased.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2011

Dr O'Toole is the best. I am very happy with my breast augmentation results and he was very kind and helpful. The results are flawless and I had visited many other doctors before finding one as experienced and skilled as Dr. O'Toole. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a quality experience and result in many plastic surgeries. (Hint: I was so happy I went back in for more procedures). The staff was friendly and helpful the entire way through. Plus Dr. O'Toole speaks Spanish! Excellent experience

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Dr Martin O'Toole is a gifted genius and his staff are exceptional, friendly, and attentive. This is an A-class practice. Dr O'Toole has given me my mobility back and with a healed body, I now feel better about the way I look, too (a bonus).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592535].votes_count ]]