Rate Dr. Daryl K. Hoffman

Dr. Daryl K. Hoffman's Ratings

Dr. K Hoffman has been my doctor since 2001. During that time, I worked out in the gym so much, that I had no body fat in my chest area, and that's when I started to hate the way I looked. Fining Dr. Hoffman was a blessing and not only one of the best decision I have ever made. So, I got my first breast implants 415cc, I went from a (bra size) 34A to a 36C. AND I LOVE THEM! 2013 I've decided to have them redone 500cc with a breast lift, Tummy Tuck and Sartlipo. I absolutely love the results! Here are my measurements just below. Please remember everyone is different. Dr. Hoffman is not about the money… Dr. Hoffman cares about you! I have and will always trust Dr. Hoffman. And I would do it all over again. So if you’re not happy with the way you look or just need some work done. Please see Dr. Hoffman and just talk to him first, before you make any hasty decisions... I did :)Bra Rolls: 39" to 36",Waist: 40" to 31 1/2,Hips: 47" to 36 1/2,Thighs: 25 1/2 to 22 1/2,Arms: 14" to 12"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2014

The staff is awesome. Dr. Hoffman really pays attention to your needs and concerns. I would absolutely refer people to his practice. Dr. Hoffman was able to fix a procedure I had done in Jan. 2012. I had much better results after seeing Dr. Hoffman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2013

I will start out by saying that I tend to be very critical of doctors. I expect a lot. In this case, the doctor actually delivered. I went to his office for a consultation. Dr. Hoffman was bright and informative. He gave me his opinion with no BS and no "sell". I then had smart lipo on the fat under my chin and have been extremely pleased with the result. I would definitely recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][592554].votes_count ]]