Rate Dr. Jay Calvert

Dr. Jay Calvert's Ratings

When i was looking for a good doctor i asked my insurance to give me a few names. Doctors which have a good reputation and who already have a well known name. One of the recommendations was Dr. Jay Calvert in newport beach. 3 consultations with him convinced me that he will be my Revision Rhinoplasty surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2013

My Rhinoplasty was a success. I had my hump shaved down and my doctor used facsia to smooth out my bridge. My breathing was very bad so he he also fixed my turbulences. I can breathe very well now and finally my hump is gone. By the way, thanks to everyone at the Roxbury clinic in Beverly Hills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2013

Dr. Calvert is THE BEST doctor out there! If your like me and you like to do all your research to find the best doctor, well look no further because it's Dr. Calvert. He did skin graft surgery for my uncle, he had a horrible burn accident and he was so happy with the results! It help him gain his confidence back after having third degree burns on both of his hands and forearms. After that my brother had rhinoplasty with Dr. Calvert and he did such a great job his nose looks perfect! so Finally I got the courage do get rhinoplasty and there was no other doctor I trusted more then Dr. Calvert. My nose was not an easy nose to work with, he fix my breathing as well as the appearance and it's looks AMAZING honestly I get so many compliments! I am so thankful for Dr. Calvert he is honest, caring, attentive and most of all so knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr Calvert is the most caring thoughtful doctor I have seen. He listened to all my concerns and his staff made me feel completely at ease. -Is this testimonial fake? Read about my accident and ull see that it is real. Although Dr. Calvert did not save my life in the ER, he listened to and understood all my feelings, because of him I was able to get back the life I had. http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2000/jan/03/highway-angels-instrumental-in-saving-pair/

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2012

Professional, smart, knowledgeable, kind, excellent- results Doctor. Dr. Calvert made my crooked nose look great and absolutely natural: after spending most of my life with a crooked nose and experiencing difficulty in breathing I went to Dr. Calvert for evaluation. His staff is extremely professional, friendly and made me feel welcomed and genuinely cared for right away. Dr. Calvert really likes what he does and it shows through his work. He is a talented doctor who cares about his patients and the people who work for him. My nose surgery went great and Dr. Calvert and his staff followed up with me after the surgery regularly to ensure I was healing ok and doing well. 10 months after the surgery my nose looks natural, cute and I am very happy with the result. If I need any type of plastic surgery in the future, I would not think twice-I am definitely going back to Dr. Calvert. I recommend him highly as an exceptional plastic surgeon in So Cal and in the US.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2011

Dr. Calvert performed my secondary rhinoplasty only 5 weeks ago and I am already thrilled with the results - my new nose is truly stunning! I found his honest and direct demeanor very comforting. He is very approachable, highly intelligent, very thorough, very patient with all of my questions and concerns, and very understanding as to how I was feeling as a dejected and apprehensive patient. My surgery went extremely well and was more extensive than expected, but the outcome has been a dream come true both medically and cosmetically. Dr. Calvert is a perfectionist, he constantly strives for better outcomes and is always adjusting his techniques to that end. He is the leader in his field and driving the future of rhinoplasty. My experience with him is proof of that - he has changed my life. Dr. Calvert and his staff set a new standard in plastic surgery and patient care. He is truly an excellent surgeon and the whole team thrives on the happiness of their patients. Superb!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2010

I had a rhinoplasty, brow lift and eyelids (upper and lower both eyes). I originally only wanted my nose done (I had never liked the way it looked all my life). Turns out I had a deviated septum as well which caused sinus problems for me over the years. Dr. Calvert did an excellent job - I am very pleased with the appearance of my nose. I was initially skeptical regarding the browlift and eyelid procedures. But now I am most impressed by the effect and glad I had it done. The reactions on people's faces when I tell them my age is very satisfying - it is apparent to me that I look dramatically younger. I have given Dr. Calvert 5 stars for good reason - he is an outstanding surgeon. Everything came out almost exactly how he predicted and I way more than satisfied with what he had done for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2010

I had an ethnic rhinoplasty with Dr. Calvert and I'm very pleased with my results thus far( still healing- I'm not at the one year mark). He took my blob of a nose and made it look normal while creating a nose that complimented my ethnicity. On a scale of 1-5 I would say it is a 4, but compared to my old nose it looks 110% better. The comments I've received from those who knew and those who didn't know that I had the surgery, have been very positive. He really listened to what I wanted and didn't do anything we didn't discuss before hand. He called the night before to check on me and the night after the surgery. He also scheduled plenty of follow up visits immediatly after the surgery to answer my 100+ questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2010

My name is Chris. I never considered myself to get plastic surgery. I thought plastic surgery was very superficial and for girls. But then I broke my nose a few times from fights and wrestling on the wrestling team in High School.I asked my dad and he said it was a horrible idea to get Rhinoplasty. That preventeddme from getting the Surgery for 5 years. At the age of 22 I decided to get the surgery when I had raised enough money. I wanted the best Rhinoplasty surgeon money could buy regardless of the price. So I chose Dr. Calvert. After the surgery and the recovery phase my nose looked better. It didn’t look like I had a broken nose anymore. I also could breathe significantly better through my nose. When my Dad saw the results of the Rhinoplasty surgery he confessed that my nose looked better. He admitted that it was worth the money now that I could breathe better through my nose. The surgery was expensive but it was worth every penny.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2009

Dr. Calvert is a wonderful surgeon and person. He fixed my "Chicago" nose and gave me my life back. I just cannot say enough good things about this man. I owe him the happiness that I will have for the rest of my life. He promises and then delivers. Thank you Dr. Calvert.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592633].votes_count ]]