Rate Dr. Andrew J. Kaczynski

Dr. Andrew J. Kaczynski's Ratings

My friend referred me to Dr. Kazynski. During my consultation Dr. K was very clear and concise in explaining his approach and why. He gave me very realistic expectations during my consult. The staff was friendly and professional. They were always so patient with all my questions. Dr. Kazynski was great and does really know what’s best for me. I am very pleased with my results and I would highly recommend him.

Submitted May 15, 2014 | flag

The challenge with filler is threefold: the injection has to be of the right consistency, it has to be placed artistically, and it has to be done in a safe manner. I feel that Dr. K has an artistic eye for balance and symmetry. He used just one vial of Juvey Ultra to inject my N/L folds and marionette lines that extended downwards towards my chin. After just 5-6 injections, the results erased about 15 years off my looks. I feel that I can "coast" on these injections until a lower facelift is done. Very pleased!

Submitted April 13, 2014 | flag

It has only been 45 days since my Vaser Lipo-Sculpture surgery but the results are already beyond my expectations and I am reminded daily how glad I am that I did it! From the initial consultation, to the Pre-Op, to the procedure itself - everyone at Advanced Concepts was professional, knowledgeable, supportive and friendly. The Post-Op care was great, and they worked closely with me to make sure any pain was minimal and recuperation was quick. At 50 years old, I now have a better looking body then I have ever had in my life! My compliments and appreciation to Dr. K and the team at Advanced Concepts in Plastic Surgery!

Submitted March 22, 2014 | flag

I highly recommend Dr. Kaczynski. He performed a High Definition Liposuction on my abdomen and used SmartLipo Triplex on my flanks to contour my body. Im a 42 latina looking and feeling amazing!!! The guitar silhouette he sculpted is out of this world. The whole process was simple and always conducted professionally 3 days after the procedure I was on my way back to San Jose from Sacramento. Thanks Dr Andrew K you transformed not only my body but my confidence. My best investment ever for sure.

Submitted March 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. K and his staff were amazing! I received a "Mommy Makeover" and could not be more pleased with the results! I am so happy I had the procedures done (breast lift and augmentation, tummy tuck) and would recommend anyone I know go to Dr. K. I consulted with numerous surgeons and am glad I didn't go elsewhere!

Submitted Feb. 17, 2014 | flag

I cannot express how happy I am with Dr. Andrew Kaczynski, M.D.'s work. Recently I had head & neck sculpture to delete drooping, wrinkled head and neck to improve facial appearance too. It looks great, & aging appearance left. Mini cheek lift with fat injected was suggested @ consultation too. Lucky, a patient rescheduled next weeks' appointment and I took it, & got to operating room in a week. ANDREW is very personable, & really enjoys his job-but I think it is probably a great job to have. I was never kept waiting @ follow up appointments. Dr. K.is very professional, personal, & makes patient know what is going on. I have been here several times in last 20 years & plan to be back for more beautification.HR, Ph.D.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2014 | flag

I have had the pleasure of knowing Dr. Kaczynski and staff for years. He has done a number of procedures on me, the latest being the Brazilian neck-lift. He approaches each potential patient holistically, which I appreciate. My latest procedure has had such excellent results that my friends commented on how great I looked, and asked whether I had lost weight or spent some time at a spa. Dr. Kaczynski takes the time to listen and provides great suggestions. For me, it was a series of procedures that had the exact results that I wanted. I recommend him highly and without reservation.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2014 | flag

My experience with Dr. K and his staff was extremely positive. He was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions and put any of my concerns at ease. My surgery went smoothly without any complications and my recover/healing time was minimal! Now sixth months later my scars are barely visible and I receive compliments on how natural my procedure looks. I would highly recommend Dr. K for your cosmetic surgery needs.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2013 | flag

I had laser liposuction of the lower abdomen in February 2013. I couldn't be happier. Dr. K is soft-spoken with a reassuring bedside manner. I went from very nervous to very excited the morning of the surgery because I felt so confident that Dr. K was a highly skilled surgeon. One step into his office and you know it is a first-class operation. His staff is fantastic. Love Christine! I highly recommend Dr. K for any laser liposuction you may be considering.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Andrew Kaczynski was extremely informative regarding my procedure while at the same time being sensitive to my needs and concerns. I'm a registered nurse who manages a surgery center, so I'm very knowledgeable about surgical technique and potential complications that could occur. Dr. K is highly skilled and utilizes the latest technology which led to my successful surgery. He uses Certified Nurse Anesthetists who are trained in the art of anesthesia which allows Dr. K. to completely focus on the surgery. I found his staff kind, knowledgable, and proficient in their work. I would recommend Dr. K without hesitation to anyone seeking plastic surgery.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2013 | flag