Rate Dr. Bobby G. Aycock

Dr. Bobby G. Aycock's Ratings

I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Dr. Aycock. I have had a total of 5 procedures at the Walnut Creek office. Not only were they able to accommodate my schedule every time that I called, but appointments were easy to make, I received a free consultation, and the doctor gave me a free treatment! If I was ever in pain, Dr. Aycock and staff made sure that I understood what was happening, took extra precautions to minimize the pain, gave me back to back appointments to check my progress, and would write me prescriptions for any helpful medications. Once I was not able to make it into the office and I was able to send a picture by email for the Nurse to make sure that I was healing properly. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Aycock, Sandra, Robyn, Mona, and the entire staff at this office. I will definitely be going back for future problem areas!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592719].votes_count ]]