Rate Dr. Michel Beaulieu

Dr. Michel Beaulieu's Ratings

Staff: Efficient but not so personable with clientele so much that they don't manage the stress that inadvertently happens in the busy Asclepios Medical Clinic. Punctuality: Dr. Beaulieu runs behind on the odd occasion, but not drastically so. I would rate both Dr. Beaulieu and the staff as "fair" where helpfulness is concerned. Dr. Beaulieu is certainly knowledgeable in his field of study. That said, it has been my experience for him to blatantly reject the professional opinion of another doctor who himself specializes in psychotherapy so not only was that unprofessional but it did not sit well with me who was stuck in the middle. Hence, pursuant to the process of diagnosis and medical treatment for mental illness, I came up on top if only because that other specialist did not waiver and maintained his position throughout. Is he nearing retirement? I think so…

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2452561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

je ne le changerais pas pour aucun autre , pcq c est lui un vrai md, comme Dr Willby

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1610652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

He is a great doctor. although the location is a bit remote. and the front staff are a bit cold with peoples. the onsite drugstore has been great, a bit overpriced. Dr. Beaulieu as always been great with me, I would not change doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1610651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

He seems disinterested and when you suggest something he will look at you like I dont know, he can be sarcastic at times he does not like to be bothered in general you dont feel he has your best interest at heart he is just biding his time till retirement, try and find a new doctor today, they have us over a barrel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1610650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2013

Dr. Beaulieu is a wonderful family doctor. He is pleasant, patient and very knowledgeable. He takes the time to go through symptoms and medical history and find a solution. He is by far the best doctor I had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1610649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2012

Very poor service - very low level of self-responsibility and duty to care in my experience. It is near impossible to get an appointment on an emergency basis for children with him we've always struggled with that. Topping it off recently I was left to wait in the waiting room for a long time, then the appointment was cancelled because he had left the clinic without checking his roster. I was called the next day to be re-booked 1 month into the future. When I asked their booking person what they would do in my shoes they said, "I'd decide to either put up with it or get a new doctor." I asked if he was aware of the circumstances, and I was told, "yes, this is the way he's always practiced, if you don't like it you can look for a new doctor." Unreal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1610648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

friendly, very professional, good sense of humor,good listener

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1610647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Friendly, knowledgeable, takes the time to listen to the patient and find a solution. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1610646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2010

un vrai bon medecin, une clinique incroyable,un respect du patient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1610645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2009

doc beaulieu et nicole sont des gens sympatique et tres humanistes...ils sont tres efficace et entreprenants.. Le fait que le doc demenage c'est son affaire personne a blamer....mais dommage quand meme....bonne chance a tous les deux

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1610644].votes_count ]]