Rate Dr. Arthur E. Flynn

Dr. Arthur E. Flynn's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Flynn's since 2001 and have had two surgeries, the last two being a face lift and breast lift at one time. Dr. Flynn and his staff are extremely knowledgable, professional and accommodating. I live out of state and they have always made every effort to accommodate my initial and follow-up appointments. I currently live in a metropolitan city that has many excellent plastic surgeons but I will continue to fly to CA and visit Dr. Flynn for any cosmetic procedures I require including Botox as these injections are only as good as the had of the surgeon administering it. I highly recommend Dr. Flynn and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

I've had a few procedures with Dr. Flynn and have been very satisfied with the results. He really cares about his patients and I felt well taken care of after surgery. I had a minor complication and he went out of his way to make sure I was okay. Everything else concerning my surgeries went smoothly and I am so glad I chose Dr. Flynn. He was the first doctor I consulted with who I felt safe and completely comfortable with. He is an expert surgeon and you are in good hands with him. I highly recommend Dr. Flynn!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr Flynn and his staff are wonderful! I recently had Breast Surgery with a lift and my eyelids at the same time!It has been a couple of weeks but I look wonderful and am so happy!I wish I had not waited so long to have surgery!! Dr. Flynn was very polite and was never late he spent an enormous amount of time with me even after surgery everyone has just been SOOO nice, would highly reccomend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

I felt very cared for until after I had the surgery. It seems like there was a focus on getting me to commit and spend money but the follow up care has not been great. I have had two appointments that began 30 minutes late and two cancelled. My results are good but I'm left feeling they could have been great if I would have gone to someone else. Or at least someone else would have established more clear expectations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592768].votes_count ]]