Rate Dr. J. Timothy Katzen

Dr. J. Timothy Katzen's Ratings

Dr. Katzen is the best doctor in Los Angeles and a wonderful human being!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I am very happy with Dr. Katzens surgery he performed on me. He is a great doctor and great man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2009

Dr K. is wonderful-not over the top...shifts us from nice and healthy, to normal, confident, and removes that loose, saggy extra skin. I love his insight into the possibilities for us, his gentle nature, and his follow up years after surgery...as he says, this is a lifetime commitment... Big hugs Dr. K....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2009

wouldn't dream of trusting anyone else with my reconstructive procedures

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2009

Dr. Katzen is an outstanding reconstructive surgeon with an excellent bedside manner. He is caring, listens to what you have to say and is very responsive! I recommend him without hesitation. He specializes in post weight loss patients and is excellent at truly transforming bodies. He is the best Doctor (his tremendous skills and bedside manner) that I have ever come in contact with!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2009

Dr. Katzen was fantastic... But the whole office staff has changed so the office isnt as helpful or as much fun as it used to be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2009

I lost 180 lbs from gastric bypass surgery before Dr. Katzen worked his miracles on me. I'd thought WLS would be have been the biggest change in my life, but since reconstructive surgery, I can tell you that this process is far more radical. Recovery from plastic surgery happens on the physical, emotional and spiritual levels -- all at the same time. Fortunately for me, Dr. Katzen is a gifted, compassionate, patient and understanding surgeon who understands how to treat his patients needs on all three planes. I had brachioplasty & breast lift w/augmentation and I am thrilled with the results. My scars are fading more and more each day and I don't think about them anymore. As a matter of fact, I can't remember what I looked like before reconstruction! I only know that Dr. Katzen helped to form a beautiful new "me" out of a very misshapen bunch of skin, and I am eternally grateful that I was fortunate enough to be under his care. I recommend him highly to anyone struggling w/extra skin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2009

Dr. Katzen was a lifesaver - both literally and figuratively - during my entire transformation process. His incredible bedside manner has yet to be matched. Not once did I ever feel like a "patient"... I always felt more like I was talking to and confiding in a friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2009

Excellent personality, artist with surgery scars, Great bedside manner, turly cares about his patients as friends. I highly recommend Dr. Katzen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2009

He is a wonderful surgeon. He has excellent staff. My results are awesome !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][592812].votes_count ]]