Rate Dr. Steven D. Vath

Dr. Steven D. Vath's Ratings

I was amazed by the personal attention I received not only from Dr Vath personally, but also from the entire staff, starting with my initial consultation visit with Dr Vath. Dr Vath met with me promptly according to our appointment, and what impressed me the most is that he personally came to the waiting area, and introduced himself to me. My Patient Counselor, Kim Malloy, made me feel at ease both face to face and by email and phone during our follow up discussions prior to my surgery. When I met with my nurse, Lisa, for my pre-op visit, she answered all of my questions, and treated me like she had know me for years. She was very thorough, explained everything very clearly and even included my husband in the discussion. My surgery went just as well as my initial consultation and was on time. My nurse for surery was great too, although I don't remember her name. I am ECSTATIC with the results of my surgery! I feel beautiful again!

Submitted May 12, 2014 | flag

I could not be happier with the staff and my results. I felt so very comfortable with everyone and they went out of their way to make sure that I felt that way. The recovery process has been easier than I anticipated and I am always greeted warmly if I call with questions. When it came to the selection of procedures, I never felt pressured or "sold to". I felt Dr. Vath was honest and very helpful. I feel so much better and more comfortable in my skin since my surgery (1 month ago). Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Submitted April 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Vath operates his business with integrity; the office and staff is pleasant/friendly/professional; amazing experience with this practice and I highly recommend it. Absolutely wonderful

Submitted April 9, 2014 | flag

I would highly recommend Dr. Steven Vath as a plastic surgeon. He took the time and patience to answer all of my questions not only on my first visit but subsequent visits. I felt I was very prepared when I made the commitment to have a mini facelift, brow lift, blepharoplasty (upper eyelids) and Pearl Fusion (fractional laser). A week prior to surgery I was feeling very apprehensive about the procedure and Dr. Vath's staff was very patient and reassuring of his skills as a surgeon. My husband also was a great support and put me at ease. After surgery Dr. Vath took the time and called my husband in the evening to check how I was doing. My husband called over the weekend with a question and Dr. Vath returned his phone call immediately. He is a very caring, compassionate doctor and I'm so happy I chose him for my surgery. I have no regrets.

Submitted April 4, 2014 | flag

Recently, Dr. Vath removed a growth from my upper eyelid and was able to remove it without the loss of any of my eyelashes, which was almost a miracle. He is compassionate, understanding and very approachable. I also used Dr. Vath about 3 years ago for a partial face lift. He did an amazing job! The staff is always accommodating, friendly and helpful.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Vath is knowledgeable, cordial and has a good sense of humor. He gave me the pros and cons with what I could expect with my surgery. He didn't give me the "everything will be perfect" speech that I heard from other plastic surgeons. I appreciate the honesty.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Vath was beyond helpful. He took the time to explain in detail the results I could expect from the different ways a procedure can be done and the benefit or why he preferred not to use an often used technique. I am very happy he gave me the added information. I was able to make an informed decision and have realistic expectations. Post surgery, Dr. Vath and his staff were amazing in their care. My case required a bit of added care, and again Dr. Vath and his staff explained in full what I could expect and gave me the most top notch care, it just does not get better. Best of all, I took Dr. Vath's advise and the results are beautiful! There is no doubt I will have Dr. Vath as my surgeon for any future cosmetic procedures I have done. Thank you Dr. Vath and your wonderful Team!!! Job well done!

Submitted Jan. 14, 2014 | flag

I had such a great experience using Dr.Vath as my surgeon. He is very patient, informative and comforting. The staff is wonderful. He has always told me to not hesitate to call or schedule an appointment if I had any concerns. This was my second surgery I had. The treatment was so much better with Dr.Vath and the surgery staff. They were all so kind and professional. I highly recommend Dr.Vath.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Vath and his staff were wonderful. The results of the surgery were beyond my expectations and recovery was reasonable and very worth it. I cannot recommend this group highly enough. The attention to detail and their treatment of each case as very individual and unique made the experience easy. But the results, even at 1 week out, were so fabulous and so well tailored to my particular body type that I am just ecstatic. The nurses and the anesthesiologist were so compassionate and easy going and I was confident in my decision to have the surgery done every step of the way. Prior to meeting with Dr. Vath, I had had several other consultations with other area surgeons, and yet, 5 minutes into my consultation with Dr. Vath, I knew that I would definitely do the surgery with him. I am so happy with my decision.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Vath and his staff were not only wonderful the day of my surgery, but also in my research and the decision making process before I got to that point. They explained everything to me in detail so that I was completely comfortable and understood all that would take place. From the moment I walked back to the surgery area, I knew I was in good hands. Every nurse was caring and did everything to make me feel comfortable. The anesthesiologist was kind and caring, and Dr. Vath did an amazing job with my surgery. It took me years to take this big step and I am very happy I chose Dr. Vath. If you are looking for an fantastic plastic surgeon, look no further!

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag